Hello.

Luna_Dreamer

Well that felt corny.

I'm here to say hello.- Lurker turned poster, I've been kinda hiding in the shadows like forever.

The community seems nice though. thought I should poke my head in and join the fray.

I'm a TGirl- which is Transgendered just being open here. I was born a boy but I know inside my soul I'm a girl.

Well that out of the way! I started a new account on psn today my old account had some bad juju in it plus reminded me waaay too much of my older days.

I should climb the levels quickly- I'm a total game nut.

I started playing games back in the ps1 days.- Twisted Metal was like my life!, that and Pokemon Stadium so much so I raked up near $400 in late charges for PKS.- no not out of playing it I kind of lost the dumb thing and later forgot about the whole thing-got a few letters asking for me to settle my account.

I played some old school consoles though never got serious till PS1.

I own a Ps1, Ps2, Ps3 and Ps4!

Another waay old game I played before was Deer Hunter I think?- Idk you played a deer hunting people...kind of weird xD

Ok so I'm ranting now!

Long story short I'm a wise ass kinda, I love me some new games, I love seeing new art and when push comes to shove I'm very loyal to anyone who is my friend.

Hope to just talk and relax here. that said nice to meet you all!

• Like 1

Did it reload your wallet everytime you killed a game?

Nope my account was just me being basicly a lie to everyone- I wanted to be open with not only myself but everyone.

It was a denial account basicly :P

Though one thing was funky with the account I'd buy movies- though like after a month they would need to be redownloaded but the console would say I never bought them and not let me get my own movies.- that was annoying.

Nope my account was just me being basicly a lie to everyone- I wanted to be open with not only myself but everyone.

It was a denial account basicly :P

Though one thing was funky with the account I'd buy movies- though like after a month they would need to be redownloaded but the console would say I never bought them and not let me get my own movies.- that was annoying.

It's a destiny joke. :P

''I'm a bit of a flirt. Online and off  xD- Idk I guess it's just my way of breaking the ice, don't look too much into it.   <3 ''

I like this part on your Profile  :P 

Welcome to the forums !   Hope you have a good time here  :wave: 

Edited by Roster13