Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

There was some neptunification dlc that was basicly about dating nep but it was JP only for Rebirth 3 iirc (not sure if it was preorder only aswell)

Damned western insufficient maturity :/

Anyway, something like this was a thing? :D Like... I wouldn't be surprised, it's Japan we are talking about but... really? :D

• Like 1

• JeieeM: Completed 6 games! "Our lily rank slave completed all of our games on vita-chan! I, Neptune, promote you to MegaVitaLilyFan! Now, let your Vita-chan rest and give ps3-kun some attention!

Whew, finally... Upgraded to MEGAfan. Wrapped up the 3 original PS3 HDN games. To date, got the ff plats:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2

Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies

Hyperdimension Neptunia (ready to plat)

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (ready to plat)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (ready to plat)

Now that I think of it... Draggy owes me 3 puddings now.

Edited by JaM

HOLY MOE!

Oh my god, I need to stop playing the inferior versions o.O

I also seen some pics of her in her room where you can choose an answer so that marry event probably is just one of many.

EDIT also just read you can unlock that scene in the western version if you have the dlc code for it but it will be untranslated least that's what people say in the youtube comments.

Edited by Tosmasta00

I also seen some pics of her in her room where you can choose an answer so that marry event probably is just one of many.

EDIT also just read you can unlock that scene in the western version if you have the dlc code for it but it will be untranslated least that's what people say in the youtube comments.

Well, non translated would be even better!

What's better than some kanji in localized version? :awesome:

Too bad the DLC code will probably not be distributed anymore :/

Put me up as a Fan - I just downloaded Re:Birth and Re:Birth 2 for $17 due to the Flash Sale. ;)

EDIT: Played through the first couple of dungeons on Re:Birth; the story is the same as the original Hyperdimension Neptunia but new characters show up and the overworld is much easier to navigate. Also, the battles and dungeons are much easier - the dungeons use the visible encounters that I am enjoying on the Dragon Quest VII remake now(I hate sudden random encounters) and battles are more like Phantom Brave. Really great.

Also, the video game references are more clear now and made me smile. Especially the Dragon Quest mini medal references.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

SEGA HG is just a bonus game =) It's a part of Dengeki Bunko PP =)

Oh, I just assumed it was part of this one. I should have actually read the list of games... Aside from this one, I haven't joined any project platinums yet. I'll probably join more later when I'm on a computer (typing this from my phone)