$10 PSN Code Giveaway! Ends September 30th

Xel

Well, as the title suggests, I figured I would do something nice in my life for a change :giggle: so all you have to do is like my post and after 5 days I'll pick a random winner. :yay:

Good luck. ^_^

Edit: I decided to change the date of the giveaway and made it earlier because I just realized that the moment I bought it they have activated the code at the register so chances someone might obe typing random codes in the PS store and would easily take the $10 away.

Have you decided on what random generator you'll be using? I like randompicker but over 100 names and you have to pay. The best imo is out of a hat, I would do it like that personally because it just seems better, but sense Song Vote has a giveaway each time I had to drop that idea, too much work :(

But sense your probably only doing this once/infrequent, I'd love to see a full video done out of a hat!

Edited by Dav9834

Have you decided on what random generator you'll be using? I like randompicker but over 100 names and you have to pay. The best imo is out of a hat, I would do it like that personally because it just seems better, but sense Song Vote has a giveaway each time I had to drop that idea, too much work :(

But sense your probably only doing this once/infrequent, I'd love to see a full video done out of a hat!

I'll be using this website https://www.random.org/lists/?mode=advanced

, if all else fails the video idea will be considered.

Edit: I decided to change the date of the giveaway and made it earlier because I just realized that the moment I bought it they have activated the code at the register so chances someone might be typing random codes in the PS store and would easily take the $10 away.

Just wanted to answer to that: this is "absolutely" impossible :P.

There are 36 different characters (a-z and 0-9), and every code is 12 character long.

Wich means the probability of finding your code is 1 over 36^12, which is equal to.... One chance over 4.738.381.300.000.000.000. You are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more likely to be mugged, beaten with a dildo and covered in yogurt by playboy's playmate than people are to find your code by randomly typing in the PS store :).

Even IF sony already used 1 billion codes (and i'm pretty sure they didn't, one billion code is a very high number...), this would mean that you only have one chance over almost 5 billions to find a valid code (the code could also be already used, but forget about that). This is 25 times less likely than winning the powerball lotery in the USA.

People pretending they "once typed random codes and found one that gave them that or that game, or a year of PS+ subscription" are just a bunch of liars ;)

Edited by lesk8vaincra
  • Like 2

Just wanted to answer to that: this is "absolutely" impossible :P.

There are 36 different characters (a-z and 0-9), and every code is 12 character long.

Wich means the probability of finding your code is 1 over 36^12, which is equal to.... One chance over 4.738.381.300.000.000.000. You are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more likely to be mugged, beaten with a dildo and covered in yogurt by playboy's playmate than people are to find your code by randomly typing in the PS store :).

Even IF sony already used 1 billion codes (and i'm pretty sure they didn't, one billion code is a very high number...), this would mean that you only have one chance over almost 5 billions to find a valid code (the code could also be already used, but forget about that). This is 25 times less likely than winning the powerball lotery in the USA.

People pretending they "once typed random codes and found one that gave them that or that game, or a year of PS+ subscription" are just a bunch of liars ;)

You make a valid point here and besides 5 days seem like a long period for a small giveaway like this.