What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Did yours come with a little heart as well? I have no idea what to do with it. The spirit track edition tetra has a little stand for the heart, but this one doesn't. I have no idea what to do with the heart, and it won't stand on it's own. 

Yea it did.  I tried keeping it with Tetra or the Gorons from another set, but I'm not entirely sure where it is at this moment.

I went to Newbury Comics and sold a big pile of CD's that I lost interest in. (it was just a waste of space too.) They said only the larger Newbury nearby would take used vinyl (which is weird because they sell used vinyl) and they put aside a big pile of CD's they didn't want, but I still got $31.75 from the ones they did want. I took all the stuff they didn't want and donated them to Savers. I went in to take a look at everything and they actually had some nice albums on vinyl, but they were in bad condition. Only good one that I took home was a Men at Work album that I've been wanting.

Men at Work - Business as Usual $1

MAW_zpsc6301c02.jpg

I passed by Gamestop and renewed my Pro Card and bought a few games.

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - $8

OPDR_zps2fc534da.jpg

Operation Flashpoint: Red River - $12

RED_zpse797b35e.jpg

Killzone 3 - $8

KZ3_zps56a1c756.jpg

Traded in an old iPod nano and a bluetooth at Lamestop. (I should have sold it to someone I know. I could have gotten more) Then I bought Dark Souls for a dollar with the dust and pennies they gave in return.

Dark Souls - $1

DkS_zps8befd460.jpg

Last week I bought Tales of Xillia Collectors Edition. Pretty damn sexy. You can see it in the background of the pic below.

Today I bought this.

Snapchat-7206_zps6385e252.jpg

Along with

• Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
  • Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

If anyone has any of the two links I don't have and wants something I have twice (tetra (spirit tracks) x2, Link (OOT) x3, Zelda (Skyward Sword) x2), send me a message. I bought all the ones my gamestop had and I didn't get lucky with the two links :(

Edited by Kirbz

From Discogs

The Gerogerigegege - Yellow Trash Bazooka $9 (This version is printed on 7" orange vinyl and is a misprint. Everything looks correct, but the music that is on the vinyl is Japanese grindcore band named Gasmask. I'll eventually get the other versions of YTB, but this one was the cheapest for now :) )

0b1d2c2c-52a7-4ff6-ba22-b8ec94729897_zps

The Gerogerigegege - Early Dream Exit $15

e7236383-3b82-4a1c-bc85-605b1489ca66_zps

Edited by Deth