What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

1991 Gibson SG Standard. I'm not a huge SG guy, I prefer the Les Paul, but a good buddy needed money and was selling his guitar so I thought what the hell, may as well help out a buddy and get a good guitar in the process. I already told him if he wants to buy it back when he gets money he is more than welcome.

p1_uqer0qfqz_so.jpg

Not my picture, the one I bought is in near mint condition. 

Parker

• Like 1

$_57.JPG

Region free dev kit Dreamcast.  Plays any region, and MILCDs, so I can play aftermarket games..I might need this for Pier Solar, but it was worth it to me alone not to have to break the region mod every time I played CV.  Also, it has a choice of blue LED or green LED.  I chose blue, because I imagine a blue LED would work better than green, and cause I like blue.

• Like 2

All 3 of the Tedeschi Trucks Band's albums. 

1307040175_folder.jpg

61rAeSGJRXL.jpg

Tedeschi-Trucks-Band-Made-Up-Mind.jpg

I already own all 3 but a good buddy of mine is about to have a birthday and he enjoys the same music I do so I think he'll love these. He and I are both guitar players and we are both in awe of Derek Trucks. 

Parker

Region free dev kit Dreamcast.  Plays any region, and MILCDs, so I can play aftermarket games..I might need this for Pier Solar, but it was worth it to me alone not to have to break the region mod every time I played CV.  Also, it has a choice of blue LED or green LED.  I chose blue, because I imagine a blue LED would work better than green, and cause I like blue.

So I wouldn't be able to play Pier Solar on my original model? :o

----

There is a chance I might be getting a One for my birthday soon. I've already hinted enough that it's pretty much all I want for my bday. I prepared myself by finding this for dirt cheap on ebay. (I know I sound like an idiot, but I want the original green model of the Xbox One instead of the Titanfall bundle for collection purposes. There is a chance in the distant future that I'd get the Day One edition too. :hmm: 

Rsor_zps04f0b6bd.jpg

Edited by Deth