What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

I've been watching a lot of AVGN lately and I ran across this in a local store so I thought, what the hell, may as well try it. 

rolling-rock.gif

Parker

Watching 'The Deer Hunter' kinda made me feel like trying it too. Is it any good? I'm not a big fan of beer.

----

Finally bought it today after work. My late birthday present. Came out to $530 + tax, but my associate discount knocked it down to $477. My mother helped pay $200 and I paid the rest.

ee4e69e9-afd4-4832-a12d-3b09d0104298_zps

I got this on ebay.

DR_zpsa7a5a960.jpg

Edited by Deth
  • Like 1

Watching 'The Deer Hunter' kinda made me feel like trying it too. Is it any good? I'm not a big fan of beer.

----

Finally bought it today after work. My late birthday present. Came out to $530 + tax, but my associate discount knocked it down to $477. My mother helped pay $200 and I paid the rest.

ee4e69e9-afd4-4832-a12d-3b09d0104298_zps

I got this on ebay.

DR_zpsa7a5a960.jpg

If you don't like beer you probably won't like this one either. Personally, I like it. It isn't anything amazing but it is better than your standard domestic beer, 

Congratulations on the Xbone purchase. Add me on XBL and we can play some games together. I go by Mopar Parker on Xbox. 

Parker

• Like 1

100% pure orange juice, need this every morning to settle my stomach.

5614_zpsed777370.jpg

Man I got that Sims starter pack and never even got to play it due to that stupid Origins crap. Now I don't even have my laptop anymore. (X_x)

Local game store had an awesome discount today,
Got Uncharted 1 and 2 + Beyond 2 Souls for only €45 (should've been around 80 without discount :P )
Tomorrow, Mirror's Edge will be added aswell hence the PSN store sale :)

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140413091301/finalfantasy/images/5/5e/FFX-X-2_HD_Remaster_NA_Cover.png

I don't want to copy the image... too huge....

I am planning to get the Vita Version but I can't find a physical copy of US version... only the EU and Asia (which is sold separately(X and X-2) which I think a rip off), also too lazy to download it in PS store so just decided to buy the PS3 version...

Edited by jeieem