What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

The Gerogerigegege - Showa (Ramones alternate sleeve)

ShowaR_zpsc16457f7.jpeg

ShowaR1_zps26be9133.jpeg

I already have the original version of this record, but I want to collect everything Gero made so I got this alternate cover version. The Gerogerigegege were huge Ramones fans and made this alternate sleeve (Juntaro kinda liked to mess with people like that.) I had to save for about a month to get this extremely rare piece. Nowhere on the record is credited to Gero so it looks like it's a Ramones album, but it isn't. The back comes with a fake tracklist, but the only real songs by Gero are 'Water Business' and 'Ensam I Natt' which are song titles from the 'Sexual behavior in the human male' EP. There are actually only 2 songs, Showa part 1 A side and Showa part 2 B side. There are some rarer copies of the Ramones version that even come with a single sided 7" Ai Jin, but the seller didn't tell me if it has it or not. (It would be awesome if it did since that record is also very rare and expensive.)

• Like 1

Preordered from Amazon

The Last of Us PS4 version

tlou_zps0e4d4813.jpg

Hanged Mans Orgasm - Frenzy #107 / 250

F_zpsc48ebff8.jpeg

This is the first 7" record in a 'Murder series' which is a 12 part series that focus on true crime cases. Each part is made by a different noise artist like Skin Crime, Atrax Morgue, Taint, Mlehst etc... Frenzy is inspired by the serial killer Joel Rifkin.

Edited by Deth