Hardest Platinum To Date

TigressLion

So can you upload your save to the cloud and continue from there everytime you die once? If so it might not be impossible but it'll get tiring really fast.

No, you have to do it in one sitting without dying and without leaving the game. In particular, since you can't leave the game you can't upload your save file.

Shame the first guy to platinum it then decided to try and profit from it. Way to lose all your respect.

What do you mean? He offered to do it for others as long as he got paid?

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

What do you mean? He offered to do it for others as long as he got paid?

He put up a thread on here offering 'trophy commissions'. Prices were stuff like $50 for some of the harder individual trophies and $200 for the platinum. Not to mention he said you had to give him your account details, which is against Sony's rules.

He put up a thread on here offering 'trophy commissions'. Prices were stuff like $50 for some of the harder individual trophies and $200 for the platinum. Not to mention he said you had to give him your account details, which is against Sony's rules.

Damn, sounds very fishy mate.

Since we have no proof of who got raiden IV legit or not, i'm sorry but it's not a legendary Platinum anymore, just a hard plat now.

Actually, there is way to know who did it legit. Thanatos ninja (someone who did it with this exploit) put his runs via replay and if you take a closer look, there are a lot of movements that look 'cut' or unnatural , contrary to the fluid and quick ones like cutie_fairy's or Veet's runs for example.

Ot: I'll try this plat after Raiden 4 and compare which one is worse. I'll try to put up my opinions here as objective as I can. I just hope this thread is still up by then.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Nothing really new really. People have done this a few years back. 

Though not really his fault people are stupid paying that kind of money for something that´s not real :/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So 1 month later after release, 15 with platinum. I guess its not harder than Raiden IV :P

Considering not even 2,000 people have actually got Raiden IV and over 30,000 have Super Meat Boy? In order for Raiden IV to be harder, SMB would have to have at least 75 platinum achievers at this point. And seeing as it only has 1/5 of that you are in the wrong, sir.

• Like 1

Considering not even 2,000 people have actually got Raiden IV and over 30,000 have Super Meat Boy? In order for Raiden IV to be harder, SMB would have to have at least 75 platinum achievers at this point. And seeing as it only has 1/5 of that you are in the wrong, sir.

Yes of course, cause being free on ps+ for 2 consoles don´t help at all. And Raiden is shmup, a niche genre which means only fans will buy the game. They never sell high. Also its been out since May 2014.

Still its not on Raiden´s level, and that´s a fact. ;)

Edited by DPatriot

Yes of course, cause being free on ps+ for 2 consoles don´t help at all. And Raiden is shmup, a niche genre which means only fans will buy the game. They never sell high. Also its been out since May 2014.

Still its not on Raiden´s level, and that´s a fact. ;)

You keep thinking that with that 0.27 rarity  :lol: At the end of the day they're completely unrelated games so you cant just say one is harder than the other. Until i see someone with both platinums then no one can judge  :)

You keep thinking that with that 0.27 rarity  :lol: At the end of the day they're completely unrelated games so you cant just say one is harder than the other. Until i see someone with both platinums then no one can judge  :)

Lmao rarity. Injustice is one of the rarest platinums. You honestly believe its harder than games like, SSF4 . Lost planet 2, Razing storm

So rarity isn´t always that accurate ;)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2258-Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-Ultimate-Edition/1-Platinum-Trophy

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2293-Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-Ultimate-Edition/1-Platinum-Trophy

Edited by DPatriot
  • Like 2

Nah raiden IV is well known for being the hardest platinum trophy.

My vote goes to Diablo III: RoS. Hardcore mode is scary as fuck. Enemies retain full health and deal full damage but when your hero dies, it's permanent. You have to beat the game AND reach level 70 in hardcore.

DISAGREE.

SMB needs a lot of skill to plat, Diablo 3 don't, just farm on weaker monster and be careful. Can't even compare.

Diablo 3 you can follow a guide to reach 70 on hardcore, SMB even with a guide+videos maybe you can't do the trick.

I'm not sure since none of them were particularly hard.

Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II just took a while. The Wolf Among Us was piss easy, Assassin's Creed Rogue had a lot of collectibles, but nothing crazy. LittleBigPlanet 3 was easy for the most part except for acing all the levels and the co-op and quest trophies. Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate DX was a grindy pain in the ass, but it wasn't hard. So maybe I'll have a better answer down the road.

I actually lol'd at this posts. I see SMB not as legendary plat, neither is Raiden IV.

There are many 100% games, which "if" they had an platinum, would be legendary. Nevertheless these games, wether is Raiden IV, or SMB, are for sure hard, and not an easy going. And even if Raiden IV, has an pause exploit, it doesn't grant you the platinum, otherwise, stop complaining and get the platinum, if it's that easy with pausing.  :wave:

• Like 1