Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

I have 3 plats so far so it looks like im a q force cadet

Captain_Qwark.png

- Ratchet and clank

- Ratchet and clank: Locked and loaded

- Ratchet and clank: up your arsenal

I only need to buy ratchet and clank gladiator can't find it in shops.

If you want it physical you have to buy it on PS2. Im pretty sure its only on PSN store for ps3.

Does anyone else wish that Tools of Destruction & Quest for Booty had trophy lists?

I have 3 plats so far so it looks like im a q force cadet

Captain_Qwark.png

- Ratchet and clank

- Ratchet and clank: Locked and loaded

- Ratchet and clank: up your arsenal

If you want it physical you have to buy it on PS2. Im pretty sure its only on PSN store for ps3.

Does anyone else wish that Tools of Destruction & Quest for Booty had trophy lists?

I have a physical copy on the ps2 but I don't think that will on the PS3. I just to Platnium that game.

Is All 4 One pretty straightforward? I've been meaning to go for that one next.. Just need Deadlocked and FFA. >_< Waiting for the remake next year.

Yeah pretty much. Just playing the game nets you most of the trophies, after that you just have to replay specific parts using chapter select to get the character, weapon, or chapter specific trophies. Oh and all the co-op trophies can be done solo with 2 controllers.

Sure thing. I was wondering why I was so high up the list hahaha. I'm gonna earn that Platinum when the time comes!

Awesome, let me know when you've obtained it and you'll be a real Praetorian this time :D.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Hey! I'm a huge ratchet and clank fan, and ofc I've played everything. Specifically, i own every single R&C (Trilogy and Gladiator as well) but have played and plat'ed the following ones on the PS3:

• Q Force
  • All 4 One
  • A Crack In Time
  • Into the Nexus

Moreover, I'd like to add that I've achieved 100% completion on Tools of Destruction, and Quest for Booty and it's a shame they didn't release a trophy patch for them.

PS. I'm walking on the red carpet to achieve 8/8. It's a matter of a small amount of time :)

Hey! I'm a huge ratchet and clank fan, and ofc I've played everything. Specifically, i own every single R&C (Trilogy and Gladiator as well) but have played and plat'ed the following ones on the PS3:

• Q Force
  • All 4 One
  • A Crack In Time
  • Into the Nexus

Moreover, I'd like to add that I've achieved 100% completion on Tools of Destruction, and Quest for Booty and it's a shame they didn't release a trophy patch for them.

PS. I'm walking on the red carpet to achieve 8/8. It's a matter of a small amount of time :)

I'm joining, as a Q-Force Cadet.

Platinumed Games:

Dammit, i finally got into a Silver emblem category.... :|

I'd like to join as a Squishy Vanquisher

I've got:

RC

RC2

RC3

Deadlocked

Into the Nexus

Crack in Time

Added you three.

Finished Deadlocked last night, I now have all of them  :)

Awesome, you have now earned your place among the Praetorians :highfive:. Rise Sir_Bee and join the guardians of the universe B).

Finished "Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando" this weekend, my 5th R&C plat - 67th total

i think i deserve a promotion sir!  xD

next, R&C 1 or All 4 one..

Awesome, enjoy vanquishing squishies for Nefarious :yay:.

• Like 1