Post The Best Looking Trophy You Own

Porchema

Just like the title says. What is, in your opinion, the best looking trophy you own?

If you like, you can add the type or rarity of the trophy.

The trophy can either be a PS3, PS4 or PS Vita trophy.

Personal Favorite       

Far Cry 3       

1Lb6376a.png

Mastered the Jungle      

Edited by Porchema
  • Like 1

Child of Eden

1L691db2.png

The Purest Shining Light 

Unlocked all Trophies.

123 achievers - 0.96% ultra rare

PS: You were best creating this topic in the "PlayStation Network" section

Edited by Aela
  • Like 2

Tough choice, the first one that comes to mind would be the Dragon's Dogma plat.

1L010a29.png

Might change my mind though, Journey, Destiny, Transistor and Shovel Knight all have some really pretty trophies as well.

• Like 2

I really like this idea for a thread so great idea Porchema.  

I think it would work better as "Post Your Favorite Trophy Art" though because "best" is subjective and it kind of limits it to just one.  I have several trophies that I love the art for, so it would be cool to come back here once and awhile to add to it.  I'm also good with putting down the rarity but I'm not sure what that has do with the visuals.  Also, since this is best looking or based around trophy art, shouldn't we be posting the image at least?

Well.... here we go. :

28Lcba162.png

:bronze:It's All in the Wrist

66.44% - Common

I just love this.  It's humorous, action packed, and just a cool image.  One of my favorite ways to kill in-game actually.  Hence, it's my avatar. :D

35Lba3f05.png

:silver:May I Have This Dance?

19.67% - Rare

12L5989cb.png

:gold:That's All I Got

12.17% - Rare

Edited by PlayResponsibly
  • Like 1

I really like this idea for a thread so great idea Porchema.  

I think it would work better as "Post Your Favorite Trophy Art" though because "best" is subjective and it kind of limits it to just one.  I have several trophies that I love the art for, so it would be cool to come back here once and awhile to add to it.  Also, since this is best looking or based around trophy art, shouldn't we be posting the image at least?

Well.... here we go. :

28Lcba162.png

:bronze:It's All in the Wrist

I just love this.  It's humorous, action packed, and just a cool image.  One of my favorite ways to kill in-game actually.  Hence, it's my avatar. :D

35Lba3f05.png

:silver: May I Have This Dance?

12L5989cb.png

:gold: That's All I Got

Thank you and glad you liked it. I actually tried to tweak the title as much as possible, but eventually ended up with this one. That's why I included "in your opinion" in the description; to negate the strong effect of the word "Best". Also, that way it won't be easy for people to pick one and must have a "Best" among many others at the moment of picking.  :D 

• Like 1

323a765d-a73e-477b-874b-0745d1715d5a_zps

"A sad tune" from brothers a tale of two sons. One of my favorite trophies just because it reminds me of how much I love that game. 

b0982352-2d2a-4853-9632-be1c9fa36430_zps

The infamous first light plat also has a really cool image to go along with it. 

Other than those, the fallout 3/new vegas and hitman absolution trophy images are noteworthy in general. 

This probably changes with me every 10 seconds but I think at the moment I'm settling on this one.

19Lf40341.png

Magic Sympathizer

Dragon Age Origins

Extra Credit :devil:

If I had to choose a Platinum....

It would definitely be a tie between these 3 for best looking.

The True Arisen                            Under Defeat Meister                          Video Game Bender 
1L010a29.png 1Lcac9f5.png1Laecaea.png

• Like 2