[Closed] Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Senbon Kaguya

I just platted FFX yesterday, and it (fittingly) bumped me up to Blitzball Champion. This might be about as high as I go, as I don't have ~500 hours to dedicate to FFXIV. xD

Got my FF13 plat on 1/4/16, please bump me up to Lightning's Sidekick   :D

Can i be signed up for Lightnings sidekick.  I've got the platinum for FFVII.  Thanks Cielle!

Blitzball champion here ✋

Sign me up as Lightning's Sidekick - got the Final Fantasy VII platinum. I've got most the rest of them, just need to get started on them.

Sign me up. I have the plat for FFXIII, FFXIII-2, Lightning Returns, and FF Type-0

Oh yay I should get promoted! I now have the plats for:

VIII

X HD

XIII

XIII-2

Lightning Returns

Type-0 HD

That makes me a Blitzball Champion right? Instead of a Chocobo Trainer, which I am now.

done.

Can you bump me up to Kupo Lover? I just finished FF14, so I now have all plats. :)

Thanks for doing this PP! I never would've even played FF14 if it weren't for this thread (notice that it is currently about 6 months after this thread started), and I had a blast with it.

no problem

Can you bump me up to Kupo Lover? I just finished FF14, so I now have all plats. :)

Thanks for doing this PP! I never would've even played FF14 if it weren't for this thread (notice that it is currently about 6 months after this thread started), and I had a blast with it.

That's some dedication! Nice.

I just got the platinum for FFXIII-2, which puts me at 3 platinum trophies! So could you bump me up to Chocobo Trainer? It's about time I hear those "Kwehs"!

Guess it's Chocobo Trainer for me then.

Got FFX,X-2 and XIII Platinums. :)

Can i be added in, i have FF13, FFX, FF13-2 and FF7

Put me in for Lightning's Sidekick as I have the platinum for Final Fantasy Type-0

done.

• 3 weeks later...

Rolling along...I'm working on LR now while I wait for my levequests to regenerate in FFXIV (Worst trophy ever!!). Should have all eight by June. For now, I believe I ranked up from Chocobo Trainer to Blitzball Champion: 

FF Type 0 HD

FFVII

FFX

FFX-2

FFXIII

FFXIII-2

Some speculation...what do you think the next platinums will be in the series? Of course there is FFXV officially coming up. I think World of Final Fantasy will have one. Then my hope is we get PS4 versions of FFIX with trophy support. You may have to add in a new tier, Cielle!

Edited by crusher_1220

Rolling along...I'm working on LR now while I wait for my levequests to regenerate in FFXIV (Worst trophy ever!!). Should have all eight by June. For now, I believe I ranked up from Chocobo Trainer to Blitzball Champion: 

FF Type 0 HD

FFVII

FFX

FFX-2

FFXIII

FFXIII-2

Some speculation...what do you think the next platinums will be in the series? Of course there is FFXV officially coming up. I think World of Final Fantasy will have one. Then my hope is we get PS4 versions of FFIX with trophy support. You may have to add in a new tier, Cielle!

The tiers will stay the same, I'll just be adding the new games.

I leveled up to Blitzball Champion :) Added FFX-2, FFXIII and FFXIII-2 Platinums to my already completed FFVII, FFX and FFXIV. Thanks!

Done for both.