Metal Gear Solid 4 Gets Trophy Support

Aexuz

There's a lesson in there somewhere ;)

Heh, was waiting on baited breath for a trophy patch on MGS4. Never thought I'd see the day.

If I hadn't already played through Uncharted, Heavy Rain and Little Big Planet 30+ times combined, this news could almost be enough to lure me back in. ;)

This is BS. He said time, and time again, Never! And now all of a sudden he changes his mind for no reason. :huh:

The game Is # 1 on my list of top PS3 titles. In part because of non existent trophies. But if it's patched, and the trophies don't match the badges, it shall fall from grace.

Transfarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr EVERYTHING! ;)

This is BS. He said time, and time again, Never! And now all of a sudden he changes his mind for no reason. :huh:

The game Is # 1 on my list of top PS3 titles. In part because of non existent trophies. But if it's patched, and the trophies don't match the badges, it shall fall from grace.

Transfarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr EVERYTHING! ;)

It may very well be to get people excited for MGS Rising: Revengence (or whatever the hell the title is) because there are a lot of skeptics for that game. Kojima is a madman though, he doesn't need a reason to do what he does, he just does it.

Parker

I believe I still own a copy of MGS4 and will definitely be re-visiting it when the patch comes out... by far my favorite MGS game :D

Every PlayStation 3 owner needs to have a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4. I do believe this game was the first midnight launch I ever went to and I still have the Collector's Edition proudly displayed next to my television. This is not only my favorite MGS game, it's one of my favorite games of all time. The rest of the games are on my greatest games of all time list too though.

Parker

• Like 1

It may very well be to get people excited for MGS Rising: Revengence (or whatever the hell the title is) because there are a lot of skeptics for that game.

Yeah, there are. I'm one of them. I WANT to be proved wrong, but so far, my interest in MGS RR is minimal. Instead of tactical stealth, RR looks more like a hack 'n' slash. ... Drifting off topic here, so...

I look forward to seeing what the MGS4 trophies will be.

lol complaining about trading the game in. You can get a copy of this used EASILY for under 10 bucks.

I'm willing to bet that that price will go up for a little while. Especially with those thieves at gamestop.

On topic...I'm excited to see if there's any truth to this. I'm still skeptical, but it'd be nice to see this happen and then other older games follow.