Pick A Game That Is Out Of The Comfort Zone Of The User Above You

Xel

• 1 month later...

Don Bradman Crixket 14, because you don't seem to like sports games and... You're American.

Played a lot of sports games up until the ps2, Madden 96 on sega genesis was my favorite and world cup soccer on Nes, they had so much power in there kicks lol, plus various ps2 titles

You've covered many styles of game play, plus a nice collection of UR plats.

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, DocVoltacon said:

@Zanreo Is this game Is like Space Channel 5 ? If so I really out off my confort. I suggest some racing game or trial and error Platform game

It's more a "notechart" type rhythm game where you hit the notes onscreen to the beat x3 and yeah, not a fan of racing (unless it's less serious Mario Kart-style), as for trial and error platformer... would depend on the game, I like platformers in general but I don't like dying a lot

Edited by Zanreo

You have a lot of TPS experience but not much FPS experience except for BF1. I'd recommend trying Modern Warfare Remastered as the player base is one of the strongest Call of Duties in recent times (and there aren't that many successful ones any more) and it's REAL FPS, not some bullshit jet packs and lasers.

• 3 years later...