The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Glad to see Enzo and Cass on the main roster, to an extent Baron Corbin, still think it was a bit early for Apollo Crews, friday he was bumped off an NXT card and now he's on raw :/

WWE missed such a big chance with Bayley during the womens segment.

Also Sami Zayn may have been injured on Raw which is so depressing if he was....

From what I've heard, Zayn wasn't really injured, it was just a believable angle.

I found that both Wrestlemania and RAW were kinda weak.

Except the Taker/Shane match. That one was good to me!

Happy that AJ Styles won a championship match, but don't you think it's too soon? I know he's well known, but still...

He's one of the most over guys on the roster, and he's on the wrong side of 30. He's apparently more over with house show crowds than the ones at TV (which seems backwards, but it is what it is), and there are people that you could argue deserve a run before him, but it's not like he's going to win. I'd certainly take AJ over Reigns, but they pulled the trigger on Reigns, and I don't seem him dropping the belt 'till Summerslam at the earliest.

• Like 1

IHappy that AJ Styles won a championship match, but don't you think it's too soon? I know he's well known, but still...

Actually I had suggested that AJ win the Rumble and remain undefeated until Mania. He could come out after Fastlane and say "I have beaten everyone here, no one can stand up to me. Who is left for there for me to face at the so called biggest show of the year" and then we hear

Crowd goes fucking nuts as Nakamura makes his way down to the ring and the match is on for Mania. The two battle it out and Nakamura almost wins when the Bullet Club come out to cost him the match.

Nakamura battles it out against the Bullet Club until Summer Slam where he finally wins the title \(^O^)/. You make 2 stars INSTANTLY and have a main event that would guarantee a lot of new people would sign up for the Network because they are curious to see if WWE can actually pull this off.

INSTEAD

We get a boring main event where Roman gets booed out of the building and then AJ loses at Mania and then wins a #1 contender spot so he can lose to Roman (ala Dean Ambrose in 2015). WWE will be like "see we beat AJ over and over and over and people don't care anymore...I guess he isn't that big of a star. Now let us get that Asian guy on the main roster and make him say things like 'I learry rike the WWE"

• Like 1

On 4/5/2016 at 9:15 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

Actually I had suggested that AJ win the Rumble and remain undefeated until Mania. He could come out after Fastlane and say "I have beaten everyone here, no one can stand up to me. Who is left for there for me to face at the so called biggest show of the year" and then we hear

Crowd goes fucking nuts as Nakamura makes his way down to the ring and the match is on for Mania. The two battle it out and Nakamura almost wins when the Bullet Club come out to cost him the match.

Nakamura battles it out against the Bullet Club until Summer Slam where he finally wins the title \(^O^)/. You make 2 stars INSTANTLY and have a main event that would guarantee a lot of new people would sign up for the Network because they are curious to see if WWE can actually pull this off.

INSTEAD

We get a boring main event where Roman gets booed out of the building and then AJ loses at Mania and then wins a #1 contender spot so he can lose to Roman (ala Dean Ambrose in 2015). WWE will be like "see we beat AJ over and over and over and people don't care anymore...I guess he isn't that big of a star. Now let us get that Asian guy on the main roster and make him say things like 'I learry rike the WWE"

Oh that theme, especially the drop at 0:21 seconds. he comes out. Sonic vs Knuckles come to mind as well, did he already debut?

Edited by Shaowsintzu

I'm writing now because I watched WM tuesday night and RAW yesterday so I avoided spoiler here...

WM was so disappointing with results, almost everybody explained it before so I don't waist time repeating all WWE faults. However I had feelings that they did something to the volume trying to avoid the boos after Reigns won, and was confirmed on RAW when someone near the ring had a sign with something like "don't mute our voices".

I'm glad that every single time RR was involved monday night, a ton of boos started :-)

I can't see where Shane angle is going... He lost but he's in control of RAW. I can't stand Reigns (like everyone on Eart I guess), but I don't see AJ wins...

However I enjoyed Enzo&Cass angle with Dudleys, hope to see them again on RAW!

• Like 1

I'm writing now because I watched WM tuesday night and RAW yesterday so I avoided spoiler here...
WM was so disappointing with results, almost everybody explained it before so I don't waist time repeating all WWE faults. However I had feelings that they did something to the volume trying to avoid the boos after Reigns won, and was confirmed on RAW when someone near the ring had a sign with something like "don't mute our voices".
I'm glad that every single time RR was involved monday night, a ton of boos started :-)

I can't see where Shane angle is going... He lost but he's in control of RAW. I can't stand Reigns (like everyone on Eart I guess), but I don't see AJ wins...
However I enjoyed Enzo&Cass angle with Dudleys, hope to see them again on RAW!

Yes, it's virtually impossible that Reigns lost the belt so fast.

Considering that, it makes sense to have AJ as 1st contender, because it's almost a fact that Y2J will cost him the title. 

Imagine if they chose Cesaro instead of Reigns, that lose it was going to be worse.

Idk why WWE hate so much IC, I thought that last year when we had KO and Ambrose as champions the category was having some attention, now we have Miz, who will be next? Bo Dallas? I guess, we can boliiiiiiiiieve that.

Why not, he has lost it already twice in the last 4 months. I think they are going to have him break Flair's record by the end of the year ^_^

Lol, good one. I saw in smack down that new tag team, vaude villains if I'm not wrong, good style, do they have more fans than the other two that we saw in raw? I don't watch Nxt that much.

• Like 1

Enzo & Cass on the Unleashed version of the Stone Cold Podcast this past Thursday.

Totally worth your time.

I just downloaded that last night! Good to know it's as good as it sounds. I'll be listening to it in the next couple of days, probably on my way to college or while mindlessly playing some game.

• Like 1

he's an interesting thought, if they do the Bullet club thing atm we already have the Balor Club merch BUT do they incorporate Aj Stlyes in it?

People seem to think that WWE are gearing towards Bullet Club vs Shield but that would mean Aj Styles as the leader? Do they bring Finn to the feud or leave him for a while?

I'll just find it hilarious and a minor frustration if they end up bringing up the Bullet Club with Styles at the helm, and then have Balor take over down the road.

Why? Because as most of you already know, Balor (Devitt) was at the helm of the original Bullet Club, which Styles took over when he left NJPW.

Why the frustration however? Because those who only know history based on the WWE will think that Styles started the Bullet Club.

I'll just find it hilarious and a minor frustration if they end up bringing up the Bullet Club with Styles at the helm, and then have Balor take over down the road.

Why? Because as most of you already know, Balor (Devitt) was at the helm of the original Bullet Club, which Styles took over when he left NJPW.

Why the frustration however? Because those who only know history based on the WWE will think that Styles started the Bullet Club.

Seeing as Aj styles has now been put in the main event scene while Finn is in NXT I agree people are gonna think Styles started it :/

Considering all the branding is BALOR Club, I doubt AJ Styles will be involved at all. I think they'll be Finn's group, for when he turns heel.

I agree with this, all the twitter talk about a bullet club/Balor Club always seems to be between Finn and Karl Anderson. Also given the fact AJ Styles is one of the top baby faces on the main roster I don't see him turning heel any time soon :)