The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

It may just be me but I'm getting so sick of this Roman Reigns vs. Wyatt feud and it's making me scared that they're going to mess up the potential that Braun Strowman has...

Corrected Wyatt and Strowman, he (Braun) hopefully will not end like the other giants. Great Khali: had a monster debut, ended a joke, Big Show,  unstoppable to please retire chants, Vladimir Kozlov, a monster to Marella's tag team partner. As you can see most of them turned into jokes, hope they don't do this mistake again.

• Like 1

Had this idea for a while. Jason Jordan and Chad Gable are a wonderfu NXT tag team that reminds me of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. Gable even got his name chanted with a Kurt Angle theme, why not make Kurt Angle, Charlie Haas  and Shelton Benjamin rejoin WWE again? Put them with Jason Jordan and Chad Gable as The Greatest Stable Ever. Kurt Angle: WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Shelton Benjamin: United States Champion, Charlie Haas: Intercontinental Champion, Jason Jordan and Chad Gable: WWE Tag Team Champions. Kinda crazy idea.

Had this idea for a while. Jason Jordan and Chad Gable are a wonderfu NXT tag team that reminds me of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. Gable even got his name chanted with a Kurt Angle theme, why not make Kurt Angle, Charlie Haas  and Shelton Benjamin rejoin WWE again? Put them with Jason Jordan and Chad Gable as The Greatest Stable Ever. Kurt Angle: WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Shelton Benjamin: United States Champion, Charlie Haas: Intercontinental Champion, Jason Jordan and Chad Gable: WWE Tag Team Champions. Kinda crazy idea.

Vince still won't green-light to Daniel Bryan to even wrestle despite more than one doctor clearing him to go.  There's no way he would put his world championship on a guy (Angle) who's head and neck is a grape on a toothpick.  He could lead the stable but strapping him would be really really risky.

• Like 1

Sasha Banks is the greatest Diva ever... I wish she was staying on NXT. It's going to be sad to see her waste away on the main roster. :(

I have a feeling the main roster of divas is about to get a lot better soon. Sasha has finished all her NXT stuff, so she can focus on the Divas Title. I can see Charlotte beat Nikki again, then Sasha challenges Charlotte. There were rumors of the Bellas both wanting to retire soon (Brie wants to be a mom, Nikki wants to marry Cena). The Bellas may be on their way out, and the "divas revolution" can actually begin.

I have a feeling the main roster of divas is about to get a lot better soon. Sasha has finished all her NXT stuff, so she can focus on the Divas Title. I can see Charlotte beat Nikki again, then Sasha challenges Charlotte. There were rumors of the Bellas both wanting to retire soon (Brie wants to be a mom, Nikki wants to marry Cena). The Bellas may be on their way out, and the "divas revolution" can actually begin.

Agreed. I also heard that about the Bella's which would be really nice for them.

It may just be me but I'm getting stoo sick of this Roman Reigns vs. Wyat feud and it's making me scared that they're going to mess up the potential that Braun Stowman has...

I agree. Braun has the potentional to be something. I can only hope he turns on Bray, leaves that sinking ship known as the wyatt family, feuds with Brock and wins and takes the WHC from Seth Rollins. But knowing WWE that won't happen.

I agree. Braun has the potentional to be something. I can only hope he turns on Bray, leaves that sinking ship known as the wyatt family, feuds with Brock and wins and takes the WHC from Seth Rollins. But knowing WWE that won't happen.

Really? Braun isn't that great, is he? I mean, he's just another big monster guy. I haven't seen anything from him that makes me think "next WWE champion". I really don't see much in him. Maybe a tag champ with Harper or Rowan (when Rowan returns) but nothing more. Certainly not the guy to beat Lesnar or become WWE champion.

• Like 1

Uh...you are joking right?

Really? Braun isn't that great, is he? I mean, he's just another big monster guy. I haven't seen anything from him that makes me think "next WWE champion". I really don't see much in him. Maybe a tag champ with Harper or Rowan (when Rowan returns) but nothing more. Certainly not the guy to beat Lesnar or become WWE champion.

Agreed.

I'm split on what I think Vince is going to do with Nia Jax (push or bury).  She's not a 90lb blonde, which everyone knows Vince can't get enough of, but she is a member of the  Anoa'i family so...

NXT is Triple H's territory. I wouldn't be surprised if Vince doesn't even know who she is. I don't think we'll see her on the main roster anytime soon, she's still green. But if they build her up properly in NXT, and Vince finds out she's related to The Rock, I think she'll be what they wanted Karma/Awesome Kong to be.

NXT is Triple H's territory. I wouldn't be surprised if Vince doesn't even know who she is. I don't think we'll see her on the main roster anytime soon, she's still green. But if they build her up properly in NXT, and Vince finds out she's related to The Rock, I think she'll be what they wanted Karma/Awesome Kong to be.

Vince rarely watches NXT.

Uh...you are joking right?

Agreed.

Nope. Not joking. There needs to be somebody who physically pair up against Brock Lesnar. I'm guessing Braun costs less than Brock, and I can't honestly think of anyone else who might be able to pin Lesnar clean. I mean calling himself the apocalypse was actually quite interesting. Now creative needs to give it the edge it needs to be believeable. And a clean victory over Brock would give Braun every bit of credibility and belief that he is the dominant force in WWE. And if fans boo? Who cares? Hes a heel. It isnt like shoving Roman Reigns down your throat and practically begging us to cheer for him. Because thats almost a for sure way we wont cheer for him.

Nope. Not joking. There needs to be somebody who physically pair up against Brock Lesnar. I'm guessing Braun costs less than Brock, and I can't honestly think of anyone else who might be able to pin Lesnar clean. I mean calling himself the apocalypse was actually quite interesting. Now creative needs to give it the edge it needs to be believeable. And a clean victory over Brock would give Braun every bit of credibility and belief that he is the dominant force in WWE. And if fans boo? Who cares? Hes a heel. It isnt like shoving Roman Reigns down your throat and practically begging us to cheer for him. Because thats almost a for sure way we wont cheer for him.

Well, looking physically intimidating doesn't mean much if he can't wrestle. He's like Big Show, generic big guy moves. We saw Brock throw Big Show around like a rag doll. If Show can't stop Brock, I don't see how a slightly smaller, less experienced guy can.

That's not to say he won't get to that level. But right now, I don't see him going anywhere. If he adds to his moveset, to look like a 90s Kane monster, then maybe it can work. But right now, all I see is another Erick Rowan, completely useless without the Wyatt Family.

As for Brock, I don't think anyone should beat him clean. He's a part timer, a special attraction. He's on a completely different level than everyone else, except maybe Undertaker. He's, kayfabe wise, a God amongst mortals. I think he should spend the next 2 (or was it 3?) years of this new contract undefeated. He can show up every once in awhile, have a few matches with a new star (Owens, Rusev, Cesaro, etc.) and occasionally go for the title. I don't think it'll hurt the roster, since it's not like he's a full time guy going undefeated. He'd be like a secret endgame boss in an RPG. It you don't beat him, oh well no big deal, no one can. At least, that's what I think would be the best option. Since they already built him up to this level, I don't see anyone on the roster being a believable threat.

Well, looking physically intimidating doesn't mean much if he can't wrestle. He's like Big Show, generic big guy moves. We saw Brock throw Big Show around like a rag doll. If Show can't stop Brock, I don't see how a slightly smaller, less experienced guy can.

That's not to say he won't get to that level. But right now, I don't see him going anywhere. If he adds to his moveset, to look like a 90s Kane monster, then maybe it can work. But right now, all I see is another Erick Rowan, completely useless without the Wyatt Family.

I agree with you totally. I still believe Roman Reigns is Cena 2.0, and Braun Strowman will be made to look like another Eric Rowan, Big Show, etc. All I'm saying is it doesn't have to be that way this time with Braun. But it will. Superman punching Strowman off his feet and over the announcers table was just the start of ruining him, and elevating Reigns. Even though people are clearly booing him, theyre still pushing Roman as a face. It wont work. Hes marked now. Ever since everyone caught wind about him being liked by Vince, and those god awful promos, the fans have clearly spoken. WE dont want Roman. Turn him heel, save his career. He is marked with the John Cena curse, and what better way to break away from that than doing the one thing Cena refuses to do? Turn heel. Be the bad guy like he was in the shield. Then bring him back to face status later on.

As for Brock, I don't think anyone should beat him clean. He's a part timer, a special attraction. He's on a completely different level than everyone else, except maybe Undertaker. He's, kayfabe wise, a God amongst mortals. I think he should spend the next 2 (or was it 3?) years of this new contract undefeated. He can show up every once in awhile, have a few matches with a new star (Owens, Rusev, Cesaro, etc.) and occasionally go for the title. I don't think it'll hurt the roster, since it's not like he's a full time guy going undefeated. He'd be like a secret endgame boss in an RPG. It you don't beat him, oh well no big deal, no one can. At least, that's what I think would be the best option. Since they already built him up to this level, I don't see anyone on the roster being a believable threat.

Honestly no one should ever have beaten Brock (John Cena and HHH :shakefist: ) He should have been treated as the bar which wrestler's measure their worth against. Like the Undertaker's streak, it would be an honour to simply go after Brock and try to beat him.

Then once someone finally does beat him it would mean so much more.

• Like 1

Actually, that makes a lot of sense. I wouldn't mind if they stayed in NXT. I mean, I don't want Cena to squash Samoa Joe in his first match on Raw. Plus, it gives people more reason to watch NXT. If you want to see Joe, Asuka, Rhyno, and other big name stars, subscribe to the WWE Network.

If only they let Sasha stay down there. They aren't even using her on the main roster.