The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Silly me. With WWE's ratings plummeting week after week, I thought they would end a few of these storylines, and do something new to get people to watch Raw. I made my predictions based on that. I should've known they wouldn't.

Charlotte over Nikki clean? Ok. I guess that does nothing.

New Day over Dudleyz yet again? Ok, we'll just continue stretching this out forever.

Seth over Kane clean, with no Sheamus tease? Guess we're getting a few more weeks of Kane vs. Seth.

Brock over Taker? Ok, I get why they did it. But where does Brock go now? We know Taker is feuding with Bray... again.

Good to know I can keep skipping Raw.

I'm not sure Taker's going to feud with Bray.  Maybe the abduction was leading to Taker being the new head of the Wyatt family?  Which I think would be a perfect way to elevate them.

They are promoting Survivor Series as "25 years of The Undertaker". Likely a big celebration, on his way to his WM32 retirement. This last run is like his farewell tour. I don't see him turning heel with the Wyatts, on the way to his retirement.

I could be wrong, but 4 Wyatts + Survivor Series = some sort of elimination match, Wyatts vs. Team Taker.

I was expecting some Paige interference last night, the only way I see good Charlotte clean win is finally the Boss going for the title.

I really wanted Taker to win, that wouldn't affect Lesnar superiority in wwe at all, anyway, it's done.

Considering Duddleys palmares as soon as they get the gold they'll probably be unstoppable so I think it's ok to have them without the title a little more.

I was expecting some Paige interference last night, the only way I see good Charlotte clean win is finally the Boss going for the title.

If Sasha banks isn't the next feud for Charlotte then WWE are not listening to their fans. I think the Paige/Nattie feud can be turned up a bit  more, did anyone else notice how Paige was blocking Becky from charlotte when celebrating, could add to the feud, put Nikki and Brie against people like Naomi or bring other divas into it eg, emma, summer rae. Could actually achieve something in the divas division

• Like 1

They are promoting Survivor Series as "25 years of The Undertaker". Likely a big celebration, on his way to his WM32 retirement. This last run is like his farewell tour. I don't see him turning heel with the Wyatts, on the way to his retirement.

I could be wrong, but 4 Wyatts + Survivor Series = some sort of elimination match, Wyatts vs. Team Taker.

I'm sure you're right, I'm just hoping they'll let him help the Wyatts.  Even if it turns into a feud though, I wouldn't be that upset with it.  I see everyone complaining that they already feuded but that was before he was showing up more than once a year.  Remember Bray had to carry that 1st feud entirely by himself.  This time Taker will actually be a participant and do his part to help the build instead of simply showing up for the match and moving on, which should be much more entertaining than the one man show they did the 1st time.

This must be a setup for a SHIELD triple threat for the title. If not, then it's a wasted opportunity.

I expect Ambrose to screw Roman for the title at TLC, at SS, Rollins will probably win on a silly/cheating way again

My idea was (before they had the dumb idea of giving the briefcase to sheamus) was to have Dean win the briefcase and then Roman win the Rumble and we have a Shield Triple threat at Mania.

BUt no, Sheamus winning was obviously the better idea :rolleyes:

Can't believe Undertaker's been wrestling for 25 year (approximately) when the crowd started chanting "thank you taker" I go a bit emotional :P I think 4 wyatts is enough without Taker, plus Bray is already a "decent" leader. I really think Dean and Roman need to move on, please leave this feud it's already old....

yep, same opinion

My idea was (before they had the dumb idea of giving the briefcase to sheamus) was to have Dean win the briefcase and then Roman win the Rumble and we have a Shield Triple threat at Mania.

BUt no, Sheamus winning was obviously the better idea :rolleyes:

I have a feeling Sheamus is gonna fail at cashing in because in my opinion, he's not ready to be the main champion because the current roster is filled with so many better options.

He's also jobbing right now with Wade and Rusev..

Well, get ready to see the superman punch.  Over... and over... and over... and over... and over...

You're right, I just can see how The Wyatt family will follow with the "Anyone but you" business now that Reigns will gonna get a chance for WWE heavyweight championship

The wyatt family vs the brothers of destruction i hope

I don't think that such a thing will happen... yet, Bray has targetting on Reigns and I think the feud is far to end now

You're right, I just can see how The Wyatt family will follow with the "Anyone but you" business now that Reigns will gonna get a chance for WWE heavyweight championship

I don't think that such a thing will happen... yet, Bray has targetting on Reigns and I think the feud is far to end now

i'm sick of Bray and Reigns feud its getting boring , they need to move on

• Like 1

I have a feeling Sheamus is gonna fail at cashing in because in my opinion, he's not ready to be the main champion because the current roster is filled with so many better options.

He's also jobbing right now with Wade and Rusev..

Guys who carry the MITB briefcase tend to do a ton of jobbing before cashing in.  It's apparently Vince's way of making the eventual cash-in more "surprising".

Prediction Results:

1. Is Tied between Razza and vfc2012setubal  - 185

2. Skigmarkgn - 175

3. tonycrogaminghd - 170 

4.  Shadowsigmax  -165

5. Cadaver no life - 150

6. me (:3) - 140

7. Darknesskey92 - 135

8. Skyesunholy - 130

9. ronin-leon - 125

10. Golden shaka - 115

11. arabian glory - 100

12. predrag-k - 80

13. zio-sam87 - 70

Fun Facts:

Everyone predicted a Kevin Owens win!

No one predicted Alberto Del Rio to be the challenger

Me 1st place?? Insane! Hahaha, thanks for the points, you did way better than me, liked the fun facts

• Like 2

Well since there isn't much to talk about in WWE, here's another UpUpDownDown video.

Oh, and anyone else watch WWE: Breaking Ground? The first episode is up on Youtube, but the rest of the series will be on WWE Network only. I like it. It seems like they'll focus on 2 or 3 people each episode. It's a lot of relatively unknown people too, which is pretty cool.