The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Glad i got another free month of the network would of felt robbed paying for this one. Can't wait for the dam day seth loses his title he reminds me of yet another miz when he won the world title in about a year just about everyone will be beating seth.im left a little bit scraching me head over the whole roman regins Wyatt Family story line they been building roman it to this massive powerhouse which allmost beat brock lesner yet on his first appearance brawn strowman was able to chock out roman am I the only one having a hard time beliveing this???

its the same with owens first fight hes able to beat john cena then he goes on to lose the next 3 fights wtf?

Comparing Rollins to Miz makes my head hurt.  You honestly don't see a difference in the talent level between the two?  Rollins is hands down the best active in-ring worker in the company right now.  Not only is he incapable of having a bad match he can also elevate anybody he's in the ring with and make them look like a 5-star performer.  He's a legitimate #1 heel and top guy overall and he's not going anywhere.

As for saying that was a terrible show, this puts it better than I ever could (with the exception of the self plugging here and there):

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-night-of-champions-a-big-step-in-the-right-direction/

Edited by skidmarkgn

On the topic of tag teams -- WWE has been bursting in the division lately, and here are the current tag teams:

Main Roster

• The Ascension [Konnor and Viktor]
  • The Cosmic Wasteland [Ascension and Stardust]
  • The Dudley Boyz [bubba Ray and D-Von]
  • Los Matadores [Diego and Fernando]
  • The Lucha Dragons [Kalisto and Sin Cara]
  • The New Day [Woods, Kingston, and Big E - Current WWE TTC]
  • The Prime Time Players [Young and O'Neal]
  • The Shield [Ambrose and Reigns]
  • The Wyatt Family [Harper, Strowman, and Wyatt]

NXT Roster

• The Vaudevillians [Gotch and English - Current NXT TTC]
  • BaM [blake and Murphy]
  • Enzo and Cassady
  • Hype Bros [Rawley and Ryder]

There are a few others in NXT,but aren't high up teams.

I believe they should retire and reinstate the following championships:

Retire

• Intercontinental Championship
  • United States Championship
  • Divas Championship

Reinstate

• World Heavyweight Championship
  • Women's Championship

Alternatively, the U.S. and I-C championship could be merged. However, I-C (to me) still has a World Championship feel -- with that said, the World Championship should be reinstated as a minor title. The Women's Championship needs minimal explanation -- they are Women, not Divas.

On the other hand, Kalisto would dominate the Cruiserweight division. What height and weight would be considered Cruiserweight nowadays?

Night of Champions Results:

The Cosmic Wasteland (d.) v. Neville & The Lucha Dragons

Kevin Owens (d.) v. Ryback (Owens new Intercontinental Champion)

Dolph Ziggler (d.) v. Rusev (irritated with WWE on using Dolph as a womanizer in consecutive storylines)

The Dudley Boyz (d.) The New Day (DQ win - New Day retains)

Charlotte (d.) v. Nikki Bella (Charlotte new Diva's Champion)

The Wyatt Family (d.) v. Ambrose, Reigns, and Jericho

John Cena (d.) v. Seth Rollins (Cena new U.S. Champion)

Seth Rollins (d.) v. Sting (Rollins retains)

Bi-Polar Kane debuts

Night of Champions 2015 Predictions

I got time to see who is the best predictor here

Will Sheamus cash in? 30 points

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
© Seth Rollins vs. Sting: 30 points

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

© Ryback vs. Kevin Owens: 20 points

WWE United States Championship Match

© Seth Rollins vs. John Cena: 25 points

WWE Divas Championship Match

© Nikki Bella vs. Charlotte: 15 points

WWE Tag Team Championship Match

© The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz: 20 points

Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev: 15 points

Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and a mystery partner: 15 points

Pre-Show Match

Stardust and The Ascension vs. The Lucha Dragons and Neville: 10 points

TOTAL =  180 POINTS

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1st Place: cadaver_no_life: 165 points  (8 out of 9 right)

2nd Place: Zio_Sam87: 160 points (7 out of 9 right)

3rd Place: skidmarkgn: 155 points (7 out of 9 right)

4th Place: ronion_leon: 130 points (6 out of 9 right) You forgot the WWE Tag Team Title Match

5th Place: GoldenShaka: 125 points (6 out of 9 right)

6th Place: vfc2012setubal: 115 points (6 out of 9 right)

7th Place: ShadowSigmaX: 90 points (4 out of 9 right)

8th Place: PREDRAG-K: 70 points (4 out 9 right) 

9th Place: M0nst3rG4m3r007: 60 points (4 out 9 right)

10th Place: Dr_Mayus: 45 points (2 out of 9 right) You only predicted the title matches and it doesn't make much sense to know if it's wrong or right.

So that's it for now I will intend to do the Madison Square Garden special event and the Hell in Cell 2015 PPV. I will immediately post when the final card is done. I will also do NXT Takeover events predictions.

Edited by vfc2012setubal
  • Like 3

Night of Champions 2015 Predictions

I got time to see who is the best predictor here

Will Sheamus cash in? 30 points

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match

© Seth Rollins vs. Sting: 30 points

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

© Ryback vs. Kevin Owens: 20 points

WWE United States Championship Match

© Seth Rollins vs. John Cena: 25 points

WWE Divas Championship Match

© Nikki Bella vs. Charlotte: 15 points

WWE Tag Team Championship Match

© The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz: 20 points

Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev: 15 points

Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and a mystery partner: 15 points

Pre-Show Match

Stardust and The Ascension vs. The Lucha Dragons and Neville: 10 points

TOTAL =  180 POINTS

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1st Place: cadaver_no_life: 165 points  (8 out of 9 right)

2nd Place: Zio_Sam87: 160 points (7 out of 9 right)

3rd Place: skidmarkgn: 155 points (7 out of 9 right)

4th Place: ronion_leon: 130 points (6 out of 9 right) You forgot the WWE Tag Team Title Match

5th Place: GoldenShaka: 125 points (6 out of 9 right)

6th Place: vfc2012setubal: 115 points (6 out of 9 right)

7th Place: ShadowSigmaX: 90 points (4 out of 9 right)

8th Place: PREDRAG-K: 70 points (4 out 9 right) 

9th Place: M0nst3rG4m3r007: 60 points (4 out 9 right)

10th Place: Dr_Mayus: 45 points (2 out of 9 right) You only predicted the title matches and it doesn't make much sense to know if it's wrong or right.

So that's it for now I will intend to do the Madison Square Garden special event and the Hell in Cell 2015 PPV. I will immediately post when the final card is done. I will also do NXT Takeover events predictions.

But if my predictions were 100% correct...I would look like the smartest motherfucker here :P

This PPV predictions were pretty easy (stupid Cena, stupid Ziggler, and so on)... I'm just surprise how they didn't made the Superman-Reigns beat everyone but I'm glad about how it went.

Instead I'm absolutely pissed of about stupid-Cena, I can clearly see how they will make him beat EVERY Flair's record (not only the 15 world titles but also the US titles)... And come on, how the hell can you finish a Cena-Rollins match on RAW like that?! They beat up each other and stays alive after hard moves only to give him a win with a crap pin-counter-to-AA after a Frog Splash?!?! Are you kidding me?

• Like 1

This PPV predictions were pretty easy (stupid Cena, stupid Ziggler, and so on)... I'm just surprise how they didn't made the Superman-Reigns beat everyone but I'm glad about how it went.

Instead I'm absolutely pissed of about stupid-Cena, I can clearly see how they will make him beat EVERY Flair's record (not only the 15 world titles but also the US titles)... And come on, how the hell can you finish a Cena-Rollins match on RAW like that?! They beat up each other and stays alive after hard moves only to give him a win with a crap pin-counter-to-AA after a Frog Splash?!?! Are you kidding me?

Yes, I agree with you, the Frog Splash then the pin and you see Super Cena winning every single time... For f*** sake.

Alright everyone... brace yourselves, I've got some terrible, terrible news... in a shocking development that's sure to have a ripple effect through the whole company and change the business for years, if not decades to come... Hornswaggle's been suspended for a wellness policy violation!!

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/hornswoggle-suspended-for-wwe-wellness-policy-violation/

I hope we'll all be able to adjust and move on.

Alright everyone... brace yourselves, I've got some terrible, terrible news... in a shocking development that's sure to have a ripple effect through the whole company and change the business for years, if not decades to come... Hornswaggle's been suspended for a wellness policy violation!!

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/hornswoggle-suspended-for-wwe-wellness-policy-violation/

I hope we'll all be able to adjust and move on.

I can't believe they would suspend Vince's Son :( Is that still a storyline? Also isn't he still the Cruiser Weight Champion?

This could have some serious ramification in the WWE Universe...maybe he can pretend to be the Anonymous GM again and rehire himself :P

Edited by Dr_Mayus