The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

8 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

I think I know why Neville is so pissed off now... Vince made him join the cruiserweight division.

If it gives Neville something to do then so be it, I'm fine with it. Mind you, I'm a lot more interested in the division now since he joined it and turned heel

16 minutes ago, SkyesUnholy said:

If it gives Neville something to do then so be it, I'm fine with it. Mind you, I'm a lot more interested in the division now since he joined it and turned heel

I agree its a familiar face being added to a division that was lacking character, apart from the Brian Kendrick there wasn't an established second heel for the division :)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, skidmarkgn said:

Been catching up on NXT and I have to say, don't think I'll ever get sick of seeing Ember Moon's finisher. 

My only problem with her finisher is that it's one of those "stand right there so I can do my move" finishers, it's kind of like Buff Bagwell "Blockbuster" but more flashy. 

*sigh*  Once again my fellow wrestling fans are showing why they're partly to blame for the watered down, boring product that's being put out.  Miz went off script in his segment with Renee and make his "you're sleeping with him" comment.  Now, all I'm seeing in comment sections and wrestling sites is how he was "out of line" and "went too far" from the fans.  And, once again, I'd bet my house that those are the same fans whining for a return of the attitude era.  Pathetic.  Glad no one here is all up in arms.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, skidmarkgn said:

*sigh*  Once again my fellow wrestling fans are showing why they're partly to blame for the watered down, boring product that's being put out.  Miz went off script in his segment with Renee and make his "you're sleeping with him" comment.  Now, all I'm seeing in comment sections and wrestling sites is how he was "out of line" and "went too far" from the fans.  And, once again, I'd bet my house that those are the same fans whining for a return of the attitude era.  Pathetic.  Glad no one here is all up in arms.

It is awful that a Heel can't be a heel anymore. I mean you know the best way to get a babyface cheered...you put them against people everyone hates. Do you think Hogan would have been a success if he didn't have great heels to battle. What would Dusty be without Flair?

Something else to consider. Imagine watching Star Wars and then writing Lucas saying "My son didn't like when Vader killed Obi Wan...we aren't going to buy your product anymore" Wrestlers are playing a character and they should be allowed to play those characters.

One last thing. A stupid line is "going to far" but hitting a guy with a chair or throwing him off a ladder is "A1 Family Entertainment"

Edited by Dr_Mayus

20 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

It is awful that a Heel can't be a heel anymore. I mean you know the best way to get a babyface cheered...you put them against people everyone hates. Do you think Hogan would have been a success if he didn't have great heels to battle. What would Dusty be without Flair?

Something else to consider. Imagine watching Star Wars and then writing Lucas saying "My son didn't like when Vader killed Obi Wan...we aren't going to buy your product anymore" Wrestlers are playing a character and they should be allowed to play those characters.

One last thing. A stupid line is "going to far" but hitting a guy with a chair or throwing him off a ladder is "A1 Family Entertainment"

...that's why Vince was right when he said "fans" don't know what they want. I think what Natalya, Carmella, and Miz have been saying lately during their promos are great. The Miz has always been an A+ heel in my eyes anyway -- even since his bedazzled shorts/Hoorah days.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wayne Moxxi said:

...that's why Vince was right when he said "fans" don't know what they want. I think what Natalya, Carmella, and Miz have been saying lately during their promos are great. The Miz has always been an A+ heel in my eyes anyway -- even since his bedazzled shorts/Hoorah days.

I have always liked the Miz (or hated him to be more accurate) but this year he has really stepped it up. He is just one of those amazing heels that you have to hate. He should never be a babyface (that was rubbish when he tried) because you just really want to hate him.

• Like 1

Fuck me...they actually did it...they are doing the dumbest thing for WM they can :(

I was actually interested in the Rumble but now that Taker is in it...and is probably winning it this just sucks. THEN they have Roman lose the US title because he is probably going to win the Universal Title at the Rumble.

That means we are actually going to get Cena vs Taker for the belt at Mania and Roman vs Braun for the belt at Mania and THAT IS JUST HORRIBLE.

Why can't they just have Jericho win the Rumble and go on to face Owen for the title at Mania and have Jericho win...that is what most people want to see. They could have still done Roman vs Braun for the US title and John vs Taker in just a match (they are both big enough stars they don't need the title) and then AJ could have faced someone...like Finn or Joe or Shinsuke and we could have had a great Mania :(

13 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

That means we are actually going to get Cena vs Taker for the belt at Mania

Honestly, this will be a good match. And will probably be Taker's last match. It will be legendary. To finally see him get carried away in a hearse, never to be seen again.

As for Roman losing the US Title last night- I knew it was going to happen. This is what Vince wants. Roman as Universal champion. Whoop dee doo, watch that idea fall flat on it's face. AGAIN.