STEINS;GATE 0 for PS4? :D

Vivamp

And ps3/vita of course, pretty pleased to see this, here's to hoping it hits the west, loved playing the original on ma pstv, with the vita dying I was worried the west may lose the visual novel genre that's finally gaining traction over here, but with this and danganronpa on ps4 maybe there's hope

with the vita dying...

Here we go again.

picgifs-popcorn-dis-gun-b-gud-1983883.gi

You do realise those words have magical power here, and will make a thread go off topic, right? ;)

On Topic

Looking forward to this, assuming it gets localised. More Steins;Gate is a good thing IMO. 

I'll probably wait for a trophy guide first though, as the first game did a terrible job at highlighting the consequences of your SMS responses as being just that. No way would I have been able to figure all that out on my own. 

here's to hoping it hits the west

20090916_fingers_crossed.jpg

We better get this. How well did steins;gate do when it came out this year?

At any rate can't wait for the anime of this at the least.

I believe it sold well over here, so that's promising. I hope they localise the other Science Adventure games also

Love the fact people are overlooking Steins;Gate Hiyoku Renri no Darling and Steins;Gate Kousoku no Phenogram that are released on PS3 and PSV wouldn't you want those in the West before 0?

They don't necessarily have to come first since they're not true sequels like 0 is.

On a side note for anyone with a JP plus account, Hiyoku Renri no Darling is free this month

Edited by Makise Kurisu

I believe it sold well over here, so that's promising. I hope they localise the other Science Adventure games also

They don't necessarily have to come first since they're not true sequels like 0 is.

On a side note for anyone with a JP plus account, Hiyoku Renri no Darling is free this month

It'd make more sense though true sequel or not and also Hiyoku Renri no Darling is free for PSV only which really should be mentioned.

Here we go again.

picgifs-popcorn-dis-gun-b-gud-1983883.gi

You do realise those words have magical power here, and will make a thread go off topic, right? ;)

On Topic

Looking forward to this, assuming it gets localised. More Steins;Gate is a good thing IMO. 

I'll probably wait for a trophy guide first though, as the first game did a terrible job at highlighting the consequences of your SMS responses as being just that. No way would I have been able to figure all that out on my own. 

20090916_fingers_crossed.jpg

Haha, ok vita dying may have been the wrong words, but ever since sony decided vita was "Legacy" i was worried developers might start avoiding it, fortunately with visual novels at the very least that isn't the case

Love the fact people are overlooking Steins;Gate Hiyoku Renri no Darling and Steins;Gate Kousoku no Phenogram that are released on PS3 and PSV wouldn't you want those in the West before 0?

I'll be honest, i'm quite new the the Steins;Gate party, i thoroughly enjoyed the game when the EU Version hit vita, checked to find out if there were any other localized ones but found out there wasn't :( so although i know of the other games existence i had no idea what order they in, steins gate wasn't the kinda game i accidentally wanted to get spoiled on, but yeah i'd defo like to see those too then :D

• Like 1

Hm, I see only one combined trophy list for PS3, PS4 and PSVita... Let´s hope that this is not correct...

Whaaaaat?! This (hopefully) shows they learned how to do it right! A game just needs 1 trophy list for all platforms and regions together, not 8.

I would love to play Steins;Gate 0, the story on the original Steins; Gate was so amazing, I still haven't beaten it myself but I saw the entire thing on NicoB channel. It was so Beautiful. I can't wait for Steins;Gate 0.

Edited by TheVader66

Haha, ok vita dying may have been the wrong words, but ever since sony decided vita was "Legacy" i was worried developers might start avoiding it, fortunately with visual novels at the very least that isn't the case

Japan

Japan

Japan

Japan does not care what West thinks.

I would love to play Steins;Gate 0, the story was so amazing, I still haven't beaten it myself but I saw the entire thing on NicoB channel. It was Beautiful.

Entire thing?

Entire thing?

Well he did the Mayuri's ending, Suzuha's ending, Faris's ending, Luka's ending but he didn't do Kurisu's ending because people told him that is almost like the True Ending but stops half way. I am still going to play it but I need to get Platinum for both Hyperdevotion Noire and Infamous Second Son.

Edited by TheVader66

Well he did the Mayuri's ending, Suzuha's ending, Faris's ending, Luka's ending but he didn't do Kurisu's ending because people told him that is almost like the True Ending but stops half way. I am still going to play it but I need to get Platinum for both Hyperdevotion Noire and Infamous Second Son.

Aren't you talking about original Steins;Gate?

Yeah there are lists for each system for this. I assume that since the Vita and PS3 ones are specific to those systems that they screwed up the list and the multiplatform one is only for PS4 (similar to Arkham Origins where it says it's on Vita too, when it's obviously not) or they did something weird like digital is all one list and physical is separate or vice versa.