Project Platinum: Dragons

Dragon-Archon

On 6/18/2018 at 10:48 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Hey, sign me up, I have:

1. Dragon Age Origins (PS3) + All DLC
  2. Dragon Age II (PS3) + All DLC
  3. Dragon's Crown
  4. Skyrim (PS3) + All DLC

Nice work expanding your treasure hoard Dragoon.

On 6/29/2018 at 8:20 PM, Big-Jason_Hall said:

Sign me up please as a drake.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Welcome little Drake.

• Like 1

Update: I have the Dragon Age II plat and at 100%. I be back next year with DH 3 PS3 Plat/100% and the year after that with DH 3 PS4 100%

e3f5fd140f6ac1f129cf5e21b40334c915310545

With Dragon Age II I found it easier to kill a High Dragon with a Warrior then a Traitor Mage, after all I prefer the Sword over a Staff/Wand, would be cool if I could fight like Gandalf with a Staff and Sword Though:ninja:. so is Non-RPG games with Dragon in it and RPG games with Dragon-like/Dragon based monsters is allowed as Main or Bonus games right?

Edited by Leon Castle

After many years this PP has new games: Shining Resonance Refrain and Cat Quest :dance: .

The Spyro Reignited trilogy will be added in September.

On 7/10/2018 at 4:49 PM, Leon Castle said:

Update: I have the Dragon Age II plat and at 100%. I be back next year with DH 3 PS3 Plat/100% and the year after that with DH 3 PS4 100%

e3f5fd140f6ac1f129cf5e21b40334c915310545

With Dragon Age II I found it easier to kill a High Dragon with a Warrior then a Traitor Mage, after all I prefer the Sword over a Staff/Wand, would be cool if I could fight like Gandalf with a Staff and Sword Though:ninja:. so is Non-RPG games with Dragon in it and RPG games with Dragon-like/Dragon based monsters is allowed as Main or Bonus games right?

Nice, congrats :yay: . Nope, this PP is only for RPG games where dragons play an important role in the plot.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

After many years this PP has a new game: Shining Resonance Refrain :dance: .

The Spyro Reignited trilogy will be added in September.

You mean I can come here with 4 non-dragon age plats?

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nope, this PP is only for RPG games where dragons play an important role in the plot.

does Neverwinter count? I`am not sure if dragons play an important role in the story but there`s trophies for killing Dragons. it`s part of Dungeons & Dragons and is a MMORPG game.

I guess the DIgimon games don`t count as they are only based on dragons and Digimon Story and World is the only RPGs

Spoiler

cd36cf1d4e5c32a739a002d3f28579d1.jpg

e37329a5ab4a7c9c5066ed1a6422d609.jpg?res

Digimon-World-Order-Next-Order-01.jpg

36 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

You mean I can come here with 4 non-dragon age plats?

does Neverwinter count? I`am not sure if dragons play an important role in the story but there`s trophies for killing Dragons. it`s part of Dungeons & Dragons and is a MMORPG game.

I guess the DIgimon games don`t count as they are only based on dragons and Digimon Story and World is the only RPGs

Reveal hidden contents

cd36cf1d4e5c32a739a002d3f28579d1.jpg

e37329a5ab4a7c9c5066ed1a6422d609.jpg?res

Digimon-World-Order-Next-Order-01.jpg

There are more games in this PP besides Dragon Age.

I was told dragons don't play an important role in Neverwinter. As for Digimon: it seems like pokemon, as in you can use whichever you want, so there's no real digimon that has a leading role.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

I was told dragons don't play an important role in Neverwinter. As for Digimon: it seems like pokemon, as in you can use whichever you want, so there's no real digimon that has a leading role.

True, Digimon is like Taking Pokemon with more forms and Human-like appearance. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth main story has the Royal Knights part of the plot and Examon is a Dragon Digimon, in the Side Story Hacker's Memory only Royal Knight part of the plot is Omnimon/Omegamon, a Warrior Digimon with a arm of a Wolf and a arm of a Dragon, if having a Dragon Arm counts. In Digimon World, a virus that turns small digimon like a Wormmon into a Machinedramon, a Machine Dragon Digimon and the same virus turned the Protector of the of the Digital World: Omnimon/Omegamon into Omegamon Zwart D. those are the Plot Digimon I could remember that are a Dragon or in Omnimon`s case Half-Dragon(A Wolf and A Dragon did the DNA Digivolution which is like the Fusion Dance without well Dancing to turn into one stronger being)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've finished Cat Quest, so that brings me up to 3 games, and an upgrade from Drake to Dragoon! Will be gunning for my next rank up soon.

Not to sabotage my recent promotion, but when Spyro comes out (presumably with 3 platinums), will you be moving the requirements for each of the ranks?

On 7/12/2018 at 5:26 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

There are more games in this PP besides Dragon Age.

Not true. Dragons play a big role. They have been the final boss for a few different expansions (called modules in the community) and most of the problems and group of bad guys are part of The Cult of Dragons and defeating Tiamat,  the evil 5 headed Dragon Queen, is a big deal. Dragons play a very important role in the game.

14 hours ago, sundrew said:

I've finished Cat Quest, so that brings me up to 3 games, and an upgrade from Drake to Dragoon! Will be gunning for my next rank up soon.

Not to sabotage my recent promotion, but when Spyro comes out (presumably with 3 platinums), will you be moving the requirements for each of the ranks?

Nice, congrats with expanding your treasure hoard :yay: .

Yeah, I'll need to change the requirements when that happens.

11 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

Not true. Dragons play a big role. They have been the final boss for a few different expansions (called modules in the community) and most of the problems and group of bad guys are part of The Cult of Dragons and defeating Tiamat,  the evil 5 headed Dragon Queen, is a big deal. Dragons play a very important role in the game.

How much of this happens during the main game?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...