PSNP New Year's Contest & Giveaway - Event Has Ended

Dragon-Archon

Oh god, that rule about trophies earned before the competition really screws me over since I tend to test my games for a few hours when I get them T.T.

Well, then I guess I can still join giveaway. It's always nice to be able to show off more than 3 of your favorite trophies :D.

Also, feel free to add me to the competition if you'd like but chances are I'm not gonna earn more than 2 elegible platinums, since that one rule screws me over big time.

Edited by xFalionx

Oh god, that rule about trophies earned before the competition really screws me over since I tend to test my games for a few hours when I get them T.T.

Well, then I guess I can still join giveaway. It's always nice to be able to show off more than 3 of your favorite trophies :D.

Also, feel free to add me to the competition if you'd like but chances are I'm not gonna earn more than 2 elegible platinums, since that one rule screws me over big time.

Then get only one trophy in them :awesome:

• Like 1

He? I get you don't pay that much attention to posts to get as many as possible, but you could at least know what you posted 5 hours ago =DDD

And you are who exactly? :P

Oh right, I added you already. Totally didn't forget to do that or anything *runs off to edit something in the OP*.

Yeah that rule was added to prevent people from working on the games already and keep things fair. That way everyone has exactly the same amount of time. Sure, I'll add you.

Great idea! Sign me up my man!

Awesome :D.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Well there's no way I'll be able to get plats during that window,but I would happily partecipate in the giveaway.

Would you kindly sign me in? (bioshock reference totally not intended) 

Added you.

Don't worry, I've never played a Bioshock game before so wouldn't notice the reference even if it crashed against the window on the 6th floor :lol:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Quick question. I guess it doesn't really matter but do you prefer that we post an update every time we platinum an eligible game or just wait until near the end of the contest to post how many plats we get? Basically just wondering if this is going to be run like the PRD where you update and track how many plats each member has while the event is going on.

Quick question. I guess it doesn't really matter but do you prefer that we post an update every time we platinum an eligible game or just wait until near the end of the contest to post how many plats we get? Basically just wondering if this is going to be run like the PRD where you update and track how many plats each member has while the event is going on.

You can do that if you really want to, but keep in mind competitors will check it too ;).

Unfortunately My new years is busy, and I have a toddler. The likelihood of me getting top 3 would be astronomical; can I still sign up for the giveaway though?

NO! Just kidding :P, sure you can.

Then get only one trophy in them :awesome:

Can't revert damage that has been done, I'm not he doctor. But I didn't expect that getting a few trophies would be a pain in the butt in the future...

Yeah that rule was added to prevent people from working on the games already and keep things fair. That way everyone has exactly the same amount of time. Sure, I'll add you.

Yeah, I can totally understand this, but why is it less than two? Would it really matter if someone earned a 5 minute bronze trophy more or less? Anyways, I think that maybe keeping it under ~5 would suffice but I'm not gonna complain, it's just a suggestion.

Yeah, I can totally understand this, but why is it less than two? Would it really matter if someone earned a 5 minute bronze trophy more or less? Anyways, I think that maybe keeping it under ~5 would suffice but I'm not gonna complain, it's just a suggestion.

It used to be zero trophies earned at first, but some games reward gamers with a trophy for starting up or completing the tutorial/prologue. That's why it was changed to 1 trophy.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

You can do that if you really want to, but keep in mind competitors will check it too ;).

Oh, no if it's not required or anything I won't be posting progress updates. No need to give my fellow competitors any advantage. Was just wondering if you needed us to post updates in case you all were doing a running progress tracker or anything like you do with the PRD.

Edited by MStalker58

Oh, no if it's not required or anything I won't be posting progress updates. No need to give my fellow competitors any advantage. Was just wondering if you needed us to post updates in case you all were doing a running progress tracker or anything like you do with the PRD.

Lol ok, let the profile stalking begin. Less work for me, more profile views for everyone else. Now that's what I call a win-win situation.

Don't have many PP games in my backloggery so I won't be participating in the contest, but I can join the giveaway :P

All right, added.

• Like 1