PSNP New Year's Contest & Giveaway - Event Has Ended

Dragon-Archon

Another thread to make me play games i didn't plan to... well not anytime soon :shakefist:

I don't except to earn bunch of plats, but sign me anyway for the contest, it should be very interesting and fun :)

Same thing here lol, was actually planning to do my backlog. But ill just stall that for another month. Time to get some more plats lol. And hopefully in the Top 5 someday..

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

Ok, added.

Thanks!  And I had one question about the games that count.  I read through all your rules, and you mentioned no auto-pop plats, which of course makes sense.  But you didn't specify if a game with 2 separate trophy lists (no auto-pop) would count for the second plat.  On each PP thread it usually doesn't matter if you earn double plats for a game, as it's counted as 1 instance of the same game (though sometimes there's a bonus rank if you do).  But for this competition, does it matter if you already earned one plat on say PS3 and then earned the plat for the same game on Vita or PS4 by replaying through and earning all trophies again?  It would technically count as a PP game, but it wouldn't add to the person's individual total (unless specified by that PP's admin).  This would only apply to games with multiple, identical trophy lists with no auto-pop.

No way I'd win that contest but I'm always up for a giveaway (lol  xD). Sign me up please  :)!  

Lol, ok added :lol:.

Same thing here lol, was actually planning to do my backlog. But ill just stall that for another month. Time to get some more plats lol. And hopefully in the Top 5 someday..

Another month? You mean a little over 2 weeks :P.

Thanks!  And I had one question about the games that count.  I read through all your rules, and you mentioned no auto-pop plats, which of course makes sense.  But you didn't specify if a game with 2 separate trophy lists (no auto-pop) would count for the second plat.  On each PP thread it usually doesn't matter if you earn double plats for a game, as it's counted as 1 instance of the same game (though sometimes there's a bonus rank if you do).  But for this competition, does it matter if you already earned one plat on say PS3 and then earned the plat for the same game on Vita or PS4 by replaying through and earning all trophies again?  It would technically count as a PP game, but it wouldn't add to the person's individual total (unless specified by that PP's admin).  This would only apply to games with multiple, identical trophy lists with no auto-pop.

That's an excellent question, let me ask the others and I'll get back to you on that.

This is going nicely, already 18 participants for the contest and 10 for the giveaway and it's only the first day :dance:.

I have a feeling I'll come out of this with meagre results, but this gives me a reason to complete the PP games sitting in my backlog :P I'd like to sign up for both the contest and the giveaway please! :D

Awesome, added :D.

I'll be Platting around 5 PP games in January, so yea, why not, sign me up.

(And he once again finds something to raise his post count :awesome:)

You'll never catch D-A, he starts these threads just so he can quote every single person who posts, that way he doesn't get called out for spamming threads. It's truly diabolical.
  • Like 2

I'll be Platting around 5 PP games in January, so yea, why not, sign me up.

(And he once again finds something to raise his post count :awesome:)

Accept it, you're never going to catch up to me as long as I live :P.

All right, added you.

You'll never catch D-A, he starts these threads just so he can quote every single person who posts, that way he doesn't get called out for spamming threads. It's truly diabolical.

LMAO, it's hard to spam my own thread :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Oh, now I have a way :awesome:

I don't like the sound of this :|.

Literally impossible for me to beat Booda and Company for the contest so please sign me up for the giveaway.

Lol, so Boooda is now known as a force to be reckoned with. Sure, added.

I won't participate, but it will be great watching from the sidelines. Good luck, everyone!! :D

Ok, here's some NYC popcorn (that stands for New Year's Contest not New York City :P). *gives :popcorn:*

Toss me in for both I suppose. :)

Lol, you're already a lifetime premium member, why'd you want to join the giveaway? :P

I'll add you to the contest though.

• Like 1

We talked about it and if stackables are allowed in the PP thread, you can do that. If a PP thread only uses unique plats, the duplicate plats won't count (unless you platted the game before the contest).

I'm in for the contest! Thanks as always for all the events you host on this site. I wonder how many plats the winner will be able to get.

I have the feeling a lot of point-and-click games will be platted in January...

Awesome, You're welcome.

I'll sign up for both the contest and the giveaway. I'll probably fail miserably, but why not try anyway? :P

Also, in the incredibly unlikely event that I win something, I'd rather have my prize in Euros for dem sweet, sweet EU stacks. :P

How are you going to redeem an EU PSN Card if you have a NA account :P. The Paypal transfer is only if there aren't PSN Cards available for a region.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

How are you going to redeem an EU PSN Card if you have a NA account :P. The Paypal transfer is only if there aren't PSN Cards available for a region.

I have a European account for buying stuff. :P

Of course, if that could be Japanese yen instead, even better. :eyebrow:

Edited by Wdog-999

Hmm since i got a few PP games that i could plat in January tho sorta doubt i will win or get into the top 3 since i'm sort of a slow player. But it would be fun to see how i would do so i'll join in on the fun.

Edited by Tosmasta00