PS Plus January 2016 - Prediction Thread!

FlareXV

Wiki is saying that Gone Home is coming out in January 2016 for the PS4 and X1 versions. 

That was Grow Home.

Ahhh fair enough then. Never was interested to play Grow Home and with similar names, my brain gets easily mixed up.

Sorry i doubted you Flare :P

Ahhh fair enough then. Never was interested to play Grow Home and with similar names, my brain gets easily mixed up.

Sorry i doubted you Flare :P

I will call on you one day for one favor, be ready. :P

It's cool. Gone Home actuallys looks cool and I heard it was received well on Steam. 

Edited by FlareXV
  • Like 1

I'm surprised the pretentious crew haven't flooded this thread yet. 

Maybe their tall horses are having a day off. 

I guess I'll play the pretentious asshole for a second.

Ahem... here we go.

Broaden your horizons! Don't whine about constantly getting new indies and no games with a proven track record of being good! Don't complain about a service you pay for! Stop being an entitled, causal, fuck boy, dudebro!

I'm superior because I play indies! and also because I can shove my head so far up my own ass I essentially become a sentient meat ball with leg arms.

Did I do a good job representing the pretentious crew? idk, I don't think I was pretentious enough.  

• Like 2

I'm hoping SAO Hollow Fragment for the Vita will be free.

Please note before you reply with your "Where's the Indies, you don't want to broadenz your horizon", I had these results done by the top scientists I could buy at Chuck E Cheese. I spared no expense and poured $21 billion dollars/pounds of the UK's defense budget into to these results. Yes my country will be defenseless for sometime but it will be all worth it if these results are true. 

PS. You may not see me on here for a few years as I will be going to jail for 21 years due to theft. 

LMAO, all right people this is what we've been waiting for. Time to invade the UK :devil:.

• Like 1

please something AAA for PS4 like Killzone Shadow Fall, that's old enough now right?

I've been very disappointed with Plus this year, if they don't step up I'll sacrifice online play if I have to but I won't be buying a subscription until I feel it's worth it.

Although I enjoy indie titles immensely, it would be nice to have a AAA title on the PS4 for January.  It doesn't even need to be something incredibly overwhelming - I was thinking along the lines of The Order, Murdered: SS, Need for Speed Rivals...

PS3 wise, there hasn't been anything for a while that has piqued my interest.  Hoping for Danganronpa or Tearaway on the Vita...I can dream!

I don't know whether that was a joke or not, but both games literally just came out within the past three months. They won't be free for a while. JC2 and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (1 and/or 2) are more likely options.

That said, I agree with the OP and would like Uncharted 1. I personally want more AAA titles on PS3 for PS+ that I am personally interested in and don't own or haven't played.

Just Cause 2 was on PS plus back in June 2012.

Well me too, but if there's anything I've learnt from previous Plus announcements it's that people are never satisfied :P

Well, why should we? We never choose the PSN Plus Complainer's lifestyle, it choose us. :P

No, people complained about how short the game is and how it has no replayability. If it's under $5 (or on PS+), yeah, that's fine.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't even look into the game deep enough. I'll put it into my "maybe later" pile of games I wanna buy. Thank you for the info. 

• Like 1