~ Dreams ~

xDemonicDragon

What's the strangest dream you've ever had? The ones that make you wake up and say "..what the hell did i just dream of..?"

Mine was when i was younger, i had a dream i was using a bunny as a pogo stick. The day was really nice, with those cartoonish clear skies. I pogo sticked my way into a house {no clue how else to word this xD} made purely out of glass, and my family was just sitting on a couch reading some newspapers. That's all i remember, but it was so weird. At the moment that's the only weird one i can think of c:

• Like 2

I suppose my strangest dream was when I suddenly woke up and couldn't move for a while.

I don't remember the content of the dream but it must have been something if it paralyzed me =D

I had that for a long time, for me I would wake up and have the sensation that someone was in the room with me. It's a full on sleep disorder.

I suppose my strangest dream was when I suddenly woke up and couldn't move for a while.

I don't remember the content of the dream but it must have been something if it paralyzed me =D

It's not that uncommon. Sleep paralysis is probably what all those guys who think they've been abducted by aliens have probably experienced. I've had it a couple of times and your brain comes up with all sorts of weird rationalisations when it realises you can't move - one time I dreamed my best friend (who lives miles away) was sitting on me to keep me pinned down, another time a ghost had control of me and was keeping me still.

On topic:

I had a really weird dream once where I was in this competition sort of like the Hunger Games, except it was team based and set in an obstacle course like in Maze Runner. Oh, and I think I was a double agent for whoever was in control of the games so I'd have access to all the computers running the show and kept making it so that I would survive every obstacle and my team would win.

Plenty think mine be self aware or something
had two that I was a dragon well had two different dragons attempted cross over from my dreams into this world.

One was going to have me killed first in both worlds then cross over since I would probably interfere with his plan.

and the other was going to cross over and use me to destroy this world.(but given that other dragon's history can't say I would be surprised he never did do anything himself).

and a few I was Articuno in.  attempted to fight Mega Latias & Mega Latios  as well as Lugia at the same time.(which didn't exactly end to well because Lugia)
and one I had I was Articuno in I was travelling with Espeon at the time Moltres had Espeon captured and threatened to destroy Espeon if I refused to do what he wanted. Either that or I would've had a broken wing on top this. Since I ended up captured by Moltres as well.(Probably would be best if I didn't say what happened after, too bad he had Dialga, Mega Rayquaza and a group of Houndoom involved after as well). Pretty much ended up being impregnated by Moltres and wasn't exactly a Blue Articuno either by the time Dialga, Mega Rayquaza, Moltres and the group of Houndoom were finished with me that my wings, face and the rest of my body were a complete mess. I did attempt to escape but Moltres didn't let me get to far and he used fire attacks on me as well and being an ice type pokemon that didn't go to well. Too bad Moltres made me beg for him to do it then forced me to like it and would know if I didn't Then he had some idea about destroying every world I've been to just to keep me in that one. 
Well hope I don't get reported/banned for this post this was the lighter version of that. 
Suppose part of that is my fault since I did tell Moltres and the two dragons to do their worse and that's what ended they ended up doing. That Malefor had me tortured put this way Electricity is quite painful.

Then had some other one where I was Dialga and Azelf attempted to cross into this world to enslave human race using Dialga's power. I guess its plan was to create a disortion in time in order to cross over. Still can't figure out why Azelf would need Celebi though. I also switched between both Dialga and Articuno then back to Dialga sometime as well.

As for one of the dragons one of them was Malefor.  And the other dragon claims to have tracked me down from another world that exist within this universe. and I was also in a different dream that I was a dragon was in the temple of darkness and tried to use a dark crystal to create an eternal realm of darkness upon the world. but being able to see in the dark and different layers of darkness was kind of weird.

and have also had two dreams at the same time before, and woke up from one dream into another(think I had sleep paralysis after this one). and had one dream I got pulled into a different

location. 

as far as those two went one of them I was flying above my town then some chain came out of the ground and I got pulled into a demonic realm. and the other I was in a demonic realm looking for something was a dragon in that as well. Then woke up in my room(or at least I thought and was being choked to death by a demon, the only reason this dream was creepy was because I thought I woke up that time when I really didn't).

and had one that the sky actually look pretty neat kind of hard to explain since it was like a dark-blue typish and looked like it was a mirrored reverse world or something(kind of wish I can replicate it in a digital drawing but that would be kind of hard to do since I'm not that good at drawing, but if anything I'd say it might closest to compare to the fourth Temple in Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask). And the only other pokemon I have been in a dream before was Ninetales and Yveltal. Otherwise I usually am a dragon a lot(and always the same one and can use the powers of darkness) 

but anyway was pretty fun being a dragon, Articuno, Dialga, Ninetales and Yveltal though.

Not sure why I Azelf would be in my dream since I haven't thought about Azelf for anything in a while. 

also had the same dream that my sister did before when I was about age 10(can't remember what age) or so which was mostly driving in the middle of the night to my grandfather's house.

think that is about all I can think of at the moment.

but yeah some of them do get pretty crazy. that just to name several kind of a short version on some of those. wonder if I win?

Edited by Nightstream88

Well, one of my weirder dreams included 2 false awakenings

I woke up in what I thought was my real bed, only to find out I was still in a dream. I then thought I woke myself up from that dream, only to find out I was yet in another dream... I then actually woke up

False awakenings are really weird

• Like 1

What's the strangest dream you've ever had? The ones that make you wake up and say "..what the hell did i just dream of..?"

Mine was when i was younger, i had a dream i was using a bunny as a pogo stick. The day was really nice, with those cartoonish clear skies. I pogo sticked my way into a house {no clue how else to word this xD} made purely out of glass, and my family was just sitting on a couch reading some newspapers. That's all i remember, but it was so weird. At the moment that's the only weird one i can think of c:

One time I had a dream where I was cooking something and then I go to the door for it only to be a face of someone and the floor faded away as I ride a train into a black hole of somekind.

Edited by KANERKB

I must be one of the few people who hardly remembers what they dream about. Mostly i only remember snippets and not enough to create a whole story as most are just random events without much correlation to each other. 

Anyway, this night i had a nightmare. I woke up shaking and soaked in sweat with my heart racing - I can't remember what it was about but it sure must've been something serious. Normally i'm a pretty easy & deep sleeper but i tried going back to sleep after a shower and i just can't. Guess i'll be going on the rest of the day on 3 hours of sleep. It's one of the few times i've experienced something like this, but i sure hope it's the last time.

EDIT: i was acutally going to post the above in "How are you today" - thread but it seems that i'm in luck as this thread was created just yesterday :P

Edited by Zone Hunter

Anyway, this night i had a nightmare. I woke up shaking and soaked in sweat with my heart racing - I can't remember what it was about but it sure must've been something serious. Normally i'm a pretty easy & deep sleeper but i tried going back to sleep after a shower and i just can't.

That sucks :c I haven't had a dream where i wake up like that. Well not recently. I did when i was younger though.

Last night I dreamed I was sitting in the theater seeing the new Star Wars. But then some intermission sequence happened and I for some reason decided to head home. Then while I was walking down the street a dump truck driver was driving really fast after me. I somehow outran it, but the guy was swerving a lot and had beer bottles in the drivers window. And then after that it transitioned to me watching someone power wash a house, and then I was in the kitchen with my mom and grandmother.

Video game related dream - I dreamt I was playing some kind of restaurant management game, and I thought I was going to be clever and save time by baking a few days worth of buns at once, except the game messed up and made a singular giant bun with all my ingredients instead of dozens of regular buns. I lost the game because I couldn't afford to buy any more ingredients and no one wanted to buy just one really large bun.