Sony: "Stay Tuned for PS+, PS Now, and video rental extensions"

Nihiris-

one day of ps+ cost me €0,08!

So the 10 hours that PS+ was down is cost me les then 4 cents!

4 CENTS!!!!

so stop complaining! 

stop asking for a compensation!

Or search for a thing is the PS store that costs 4 cents! 

Lol, at all the trolls that I saw online saying they were gonna sell their ps4. Honestly it was like 12 hours. Nothing is gonna work all of the time. The "mighty" xbox live has its issues as well.

I suspect a large number of those guys are either kids, don't own PS4s or are Xbox users, unfortunately with social media we end up noticing these people more.

More bad new for me, nor for Sony.. It doesn't matter how you see it, the PS+ program got much worst for the consumer since the PS4 came out and they made it mandatory for online gaming in it..

For Sony it's obvious a success otherwise they would have dropped it by now..

But I though you only needed PS+ for PS4 games, is that also for other consoles?

But I though you only needed PS+ for PS4 games, is that also for other consoles?

It's only mandatory for PS4, but the PS+ service is a single subscription that's applied to PS3/4/V, and since they made it mandatory for ps4 they lowered the quality/value of the service (other then the cloud storage capacity, that's the biggest improvement since the start of PS+, and the main reason I got it at the start), the games offered are far less valuable then what they used to offer as a whole (well, PS4 is improving a bit with some low profile games being free on day 1, but PS3/V is getting worst and worst at my eyes..).

Also each time they seam to give some "news" about ps+ now I get the feeling that's either worst things or gimmicks to make us think they are improving it (like the 3 game vote for the community to choose from to get free).. and talking about that, maybe it's time for us to see a 2nd round of that..

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/684230168471142400

Looks like we're getting compensated for today's PSN outage. I wasn't expecting anything since it was less than a day, but hey I'll take it.

While its nice, it really isn´t needed imo. Was down for what 12 hours? Nothing big.

Also all those people at twitter  :facepalm:  Crying like little bitches. Seriously if you can´t be without your console for 1 day. Then you should reconsider what you are doing with your life a bit.

Edited by DPatriot

• 2 weeks later...