Mortal Kombat XL is coming in March

FlareXV

A video was posted on the NetherRealm Studios twitter account showing the upcoming MK XL which includes all costumes, all combos and much more. The date of the release is the 1/3/16 or for Americans, 3/1/16. Street Fighter 5 arrives 13 days before it on the 16/2/16 or for Americans, 2/16/16. Happy kombating, MK fans. 

Here's a link to the video: https://twitter.com/NetherRealm/status/689809849815674880

Edited by FlareXV

So now they are coming out with Mortal Kombat shirts in my size lol :D

But honestly I kind of figured this was going to happen. What I don't want is for them to be like Capcom and do shit like Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, Ultra Street Fighter IV, etc. Why not just make one damn game and leave it at that instead of releasing a new game just for the sake of adding some characters?

Oh fantastic news...nowadays waiting always pays out.I'm glad I held off my excitement to play MK X...I knew a complete edition was coming,got screwed with MK9 it won't happen again.Now I can finally buy MK X.Btw very nice name they chose for it.

Only one left now...B-man Arkham Knight I'm lookin at you haha.

Warner Bros has become consistent in its approach to complete editions, and I'm very glad for it.

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor I had to have immediately and play each DLC when it came out, so I didn't mind shouldering that extra cost.

Mortal Kombat X I had to play immediately, but I traded it in (the only game I've traded in for years) as soon as I finished it as I knew (but admittedly did not know the clever title that would be assigned) an all in one version would arrive.

I'm very much looking forward to coming back to this game and trying out the eight(!) new characters waiting for me.

Same with Arkham Knight, I'm waiting patiently for the complete edition as I don't feel the additional content offered is reasonably priced.  Altogether for  £50 however makes it a steal.

I was so good at mkx, but I quit because the online was extremely unstable from day to day, I'd like to believe there gonna fix it but I won't get my hopes up.

They actually are fixing the online, they're switching the model or some technical shit idk. It's supposed to be improved though. It's in closed beta soon

We all saw this coming, except perhaps the name of the title, MK XL. But that's not important to huge MK fans and those in the competitive fighting scene, understandably so. 

Got a huge backlog of games going all the way back to PS3 so I didn't mind the wait for the complete version but it was sure tempting to get during its Black Friday sale. Damn was it tempting.

Edited by AdventCloud7