Easiest Trophy you have

Beyondthegrave07

Its a thread where you name the trophies that are so easy a caveman can do it!

For me, its the trophy "You got weird tastes" from Bleach Soul Ignition. You watch the opening 3 times in a row. (I just turned the game on and watched tv for a few minutes)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

Does japanese games like Suigetsu-Ni or Time Leap counts as one overall easy trophy ?

Anyway,yep a lot of easy trophies comes to my mind,in fact the easiest i've in my mind comes from the game A.C.E.: Another Century's Episode R (just install game data and the trophy pop)

I've won a trophy not so quick than those, but this is quick and at least we do something.

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD --> Bag Blisterz Booty --> We start the game in any difficult, and there's a cutscene of you getting chased by Blisterz. In the end of the cutscene you see him go in a trap made by you, and after that you press :square: for make catch him, and you win the trophy.

The iDOLM@STER 2, easy...? I wouldn't call the Perfect IA Award or Getting No.1 on the DOTOP TV charts easy and then getting rank 10 by being forced to play Hyper instead of normal... easier on the X360 maybe but not so easy on PS3.

The Gravure For You are easy since they're just photo shoots of the girls why not actually try playing The iDOLM@STER 2 and then say all of them are easy like that.