Watch_Dogs sequel officially confirmed

ShadowStar83x

I think there's something in the "l337 h4x0r" premise that they could build from. On reflection, I think you could make a more interesting game, probably smaller in scope, if you based it on the female character (name long forgotten) that Aiden kept leaving behind at the lab.

Being the character sat at a computer screen, pulling the strings, breaking the firewalls, observing through security cams, staying hidden from the antagonist, could be fun. You could still pop out for stealth missions - maybe have a mechanic where you have to avoid security cameras or go back and erase/doctor any records if you mess up. Another mechanic could be based on hacking into peoples phones and extorting them to do what you want. 

Dunno, just a few thoughts. 

Hopefully it'll be less about resolving most problems with machine guns.  There were some cool ideas in Watchdogs, the whole invasion multiplayer thing was a step up from the usual deathmatch options for MP gaming.

No drinking games with inverted twin sticks this time please....

• Like 1

I think there's something in the "l337 h4x0r" premise that they could build from. On reflection, I think you could make a more interesting game, probably smaller in scope, if you based it on the female character (name long forgotten) that Aiden kept leaving behind at the lab.

She's quite dead though.

• 2 months later...

I'm so excited, I loved WATCH_DOGS but the only thing that's bugging me out is that Aiden won't be the main character. According to some leak it's going to be a female.

If the leak by a motion capture actor is to be believed, it's going to be a male hipster

watch-dogs-2-leaked.jpg

WD2 will be amazing!

But I'd rather see another 1 as the main protagonist:

71Fqurpxm1L._SX466_.jpg

The supposedly main protagonist looks like a 15-years old hipster who probably has a poster of Aiden Pearce in his bedroom!

Whatever I'm hyped for the game and I really hope they learned from the mistakes they made.

And San Francisco as setting could be very interesting!

B) B) B)

If the leak by a motion capture actor is to be believed, it's going to be a male hipster

Wearing glasses doesn't make you a hipster. 

None of his other clothing looks like it was bought at a thrift store either. 

Looks like a younger "l33t haxor" this time... maybe it's Aiden's nephew, whatever his name was. Or did he die in W_D1 too? I can't remember.

• 2 weeks later...