Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

Yeah, in Persona 5 it's for the best girl, unlike in Persona 4 :awesome:.

Naoto deserved a trophy too, but imo

she and Rise are both the best girls

Sacrilege!

Wash your mouth out with soap ;)!

Time to light the torches and sharpen the pitchforks :awesome:.

250 lines just popped, just 1 more playthrough to max all links and I'll have my 100th plat.

Nice, congrats :yay:.

I would like to join in on this, I am almost about to finish my first playthrough (which I did blind without looking at the trophy list), although I was trying to read all the books  but I realised I screwed myself over way near the start but not accepting a specific social meeting choice :(. So some motivation for that second playthrough following a guide all the way would be good, because I got a lot more work to do!

Edited by BinkUncia

40-platinum.png #16 - Persona 4 Golden

1L03861e.png

Life Completed

Golden Completed

Earn all trophies

______

It took me a while, but I finally did it!

And, Rise, I love you. But... Your trophy...

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the eighteenth person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Even though your post has more or less answered this question, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

Dun it

160wm51.jpg

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the nineteenth person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Even though your post has more or less answered this question, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

I would like to join in on this, I am almost about to finish my first playthrough (which I did blind without looking at the trophy list), although I was trying to read all the books  but I realised I screwed myself over way near the start but not accepting a specific social meeting choice :(. So some motivation for that second playthrough following a guide all the way would be good, because I got a lot more work to do!

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the eighteenth person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Even though your post has more or less answered this question, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

Yes, I do.

Thanks for including me: soultaker655  :lol: .

So guys I have a question for all you knowledgeable people:

I'm at the end of my first playthrough (I wasn't following a guide so missed all the extra stuff, and never really fused any personas) but I have however been trying to get the Risette Trophy. Can someone clarify what things do carry over to NG+ and what doesn't? And should I keep a save file in the last couple of dungeons so that I can farm out the lines, or should I just let it go if I don't get it first time then go for it next time round?

Since I know that next playthrough I need to:

- Max all my social ranks
- Max my player stats
- Get to max level to unlock the ultimate forms? (even though I believe you start the game at lvl 0, and I'm lvl 66 now)
- Read all books
- Acquire the fishing rod and capture that beast
- Register skill cards
- Register Personas
- Plus some other misc stuff

So having this in mind does anyone have any tips as to what I should focus on to help me in my next playthrough, while I'm at the final stages of this first one?

Thanks for the help! :blush:
Edited by BinkUncia

H

I'm at the end of my first playthrough (I wasn't following a guide so missed all the extra stuff, and never really fused any personas) but I have however been trying to get the Risette Trophy. Can someone clarify what things do carry over to NG+ and what doesn't? And should I keep a save file in the last couple of dungeons so that I can farm out the lines, or should I just let it go if I don't get it first time then go for it next time round?

- Max all my social ranks
- Max my player stats
- Get to max level to unlock the ultimate forms? (even though I believe you start the game at lvl 0, and I'm lvl 66 now)
- Read all books
- Acquire the fishing rod and capture that beast
- Register skill cards
- Register Personas
- Plus some other misc stuff

So having this in mind does anyone have any tips as to what I should focus on to help me in my next playthrough, while I'm at the final stages of this first one?

Hmm let's see, what carries over are:

Only the following will be carried over:

Previous Play Time.
Amount of Yen you have.
Persona Compendium List.
Amount of persona slots.
Key items from Max Social Link Events.
Status Parameters (Eg. Courage, Knowledge, Etc).
Costumes
Daidara Shopping List
Skill Cards

Things that doesn't get transferred:

Character Levels.
The Personas you have at the end.
The equipment you have.
The items you have.
Analysis data of shadows.

Anyone else have something to add?

- Max all my social ranks - S.Links get reset
- Max my player stats - Your stats carry
- Get to max level to unlock the ultimate forms? (even though I believe you start the game at lvl 0, and I'm lvl 66 now) - What ultimate forms do you mean? Ultimate Personas depend on your party members S.Links
- Read all books - all in one playthrough
- Acquire the fishing rod and capture that beast - you need to get rod again
- Register skill cards - skill cards carry 
- Register Personas - Personas stay in compendium
- Plus some other misc stuff - ???

Risette trophy has to be done in one playthrough.

So... if you want, concentrate on it on this playthrough.

What I would suggest is getting a true ending in this playthrough and max your player attributes so you have a free playthrough for books and S.Links.

*snip*

What I would suggest is getting a true ending in this playthrough and max your player attributes so you have a free playthrough for books and S.Links.

Yeah, would also recommend doing this as it makes your second playthrough relatively easier. The Risette trophy can be done in either playthrough, it's just up to what you prefer most: wait for it to pop randomly by farming more and more lines in this playthrough because you don't know how many you've already heard or start writing down every line you get once you start your second playthrough so you know exactly which lines you still have to farm near the end of the playthrough.

Yeah, would also recommend doing this as it makes your second playthrough relatively easier. The Risette trophy can be done in either playthrough, it's just up to what you prefer most: wait for it to pop randomly by farming more and more lines in this playthrough because you don't know how many you've already heard or start writing down every line you get once you start your second playthrough so you know exactly which lines you still have to farm near the end of the playthrough.

Cheers Edunstar84 :D

Ok, I was trying to go for the true ending yeah! Although I have no idea how close I am to getting max in my stats (I don't even know if there is a way to check), I know I'm missing alot of courage and diligence, so surely if I'm in December then I won't have enough time for maxing that? 

Also in regards to special fusions I thought that for some you needed to be lvl 91 at least? For  Izanagi-no-Okami . I do know some come from social ranks though yeah :).

Edited by BinkUncia

Social links max out at lvl 10 :lol:.

Technically...with the additional scene in January, it's pretty much 11 =D

Ok, I was trying to go for the true ending yeah! Although I have no idea how close I am to getting max in my stats (I don't even know if there is a way to check), I know I'm missing alot of courage and diligence, so surely if I'm in December then I won't have enough time for maxing that? 

If you reach true ending, you will have January and February available.

Also in regards to special fusions I thought that for some you needed to be lvl 91 at least? For  Izanagi-no-Okami . I do know some come from social ranks though yeah :).

Well, Iza-Okami is true ending NG+ playthrough locked anyway but... you don't need to care about compendium until the second playthrough =)

The highest level persona you'll nedd to fuse is lvl 93 so that's the level you'll need to achieve in your next playthrough. Also I can confirm that you don't need the 3rd iteration of your friends' personas for neither the compendium nor the max social link trophy (I want to point this out cause from the max social link guide it might seem as though you need to get them).

For hardcore risette fan I'd get it out of the way on your current playthrough if I were you. You can just enter the TV and grind all status ailment lines for all your possible teammates and you will most likely get it.

The highest level persona you'll nedd to fuse is lvl 93 so that's the level you'll need to achieve in your next playthrough. Also I can confirm that you don't need the 3rd iteration of your friends' personas for neither the compendium nor the max social link trophy (I want to point this out cause from the max social link guide it might seem as though you need to get them).

Since we are talking about this, IzaOkami is also not required for compendium.

Finally obtained Hardcore Risette Fan! took me hours of grinding because I didn't follow any guide at first; which made me raise Rise Slink too fast and skipping so many possible lines. I can finally feel the platinum within grasp and complete this before Persona 5!

• Like 2