Beyondthegrave07

What movies are in your top 5 all time?

For me:

1.Dark Knight Rises

2. Dark Knight

3. Inception

4. Avatar (not the Last Airbender)

5. Avengers

My top 3 could be in any order but I guess you could say I like my action movies :)

btw, don't hate on anyone else's list, this is completely opinionated

lord of the rings

harry potter

godfather

rocky

star wars episode IV

the first 4 are by series. not individual movies. i really enjoyed star wars episode IV, which is the original and first one recorded.

no particular order.

Resident Evil

Resident Evil: Apocalypse <- IDK why I like R.E... horror movies scare the hell out of me... to put it nicely... :blink:

Resident Evil: Extinction

The Core

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation <- Oxygen tank needed to watch this one... :lol:

5. Pink Floyd's The Wall

4. Nightmare Before Christmas

3. Dawn of the Dead (original)

2. The Lion King

1. The Fifth Element

In no particular order, and frankly, if you ask tomorrow, it'd be a completely different list. There's just too many movies and too many angles (nostolgia, soundtrack, casting) to hammer out a fixed 5.

Jesus, tough question for someone like myself; I've wasted the vast majority of my life watching movies and I hold a somewhat idiotic dream to work in the field of creating movies one day. I'll just say five that pop into my head first: fuck numerical order.

Cool Hand Luke (1967):

So many iconic scenes in this movie, and a very thought-provoking piece of cinema. Plus, Paul Newman - need I say more?

Lost In Translation (2003):

Gorgeous, simple movie with fantastic cinematography and a stellar soundtrack. I've seen it numerous times and it still hits me how it can be interpreted and enjoyed in such different ways each and every time.

Rear Window (1954):

Suspense and intrigue done fucking right. Moreover, Hitchcock and James Stewart are quite the dynamic duo and Grace Kelly's also a stunningly beautiful woman to behold.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975):

I literally spilled my beer and jumped for joy when Jack Nicholson wrapped his hands around Louise Fletcher's neck.

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist (2002)

Ingenious and funny as fuck.

Well, that's my list as it popped into my head, but I literally could've put hundreds of movies down. I feel I've betrayed some amazing movies but not including them in the five...

• 1 month later...