Trophy "King for a Day" unachievable?

Supermarco1012

Such a pain, that this trophy is unobtainable.

I don't understand, why EA just don't change the requirements from this trophy to something else, like other devs did in Rainbow Six Siege or other titles.

Might be worthy a last try, to spam them with the fact, that trophys are easily changeable, if they just want.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

I don't understand, why EA just don't change the requirements from this trophy to something else, like other devs did in Rainbow Six Siege or other titles.

Might be worthy a last try, to spam them with the fact, that trophys are easily changeable, if they just want.

i be willing to do it,makes me mad that i spent all that time on the game not to plat it because of online trophies they broke

8 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

Black Box is no more and game is 10 years old

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WitchHunterDX said:

Has anyone tried the alternative solution for this trophy?

If I'm not mistaken, PlayStation Trophies shows that someone took this trophy recently.

i wont be shocked if they hacked it to unlock

I've messaged the developer on reddit who announced the closure asking him if it's possible for them to either patch the game or change something server-side to either change the trophy requirement OR make it autopop for anyone upon entry to the multiplayer. 99.99% will not work but it's worth a try, it took 2 minutes to do. Hopefully they have some compassion given the sunset period but I very much doubt it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I've messaged the developer on reddit who announced the closure asking him if it's possible for them to either patch the game or change something server-side to either change the trophy requirement OR make it autopop for anyone upon entry to the multiplayer. 99.99% will not work but it's worth a try, it took 2 minutes to do. Hopefully they have some compassion given the sunset period but I very much doubt it.

i hope so, did he say something

On 31.05.2021 at 23:43, Han_the_Dragon said:

Birkaç soru (tamamen bu kupayla ilgili değil ama yine de ilgili ..):

1 - DLC hala mevcut mu?

2 - İmkansız tek kupa "Bir Günlük Kral" mı?

3 - Oyun sunucularında aktif hackerlar var mı (aslında oynamak güvenli mi?)

4 - Şu anda mümkün olan maksimum tamamlama nedir?

Mümkün olan maksimumu deneyip denemeyeceğime veya sadece atlayıp atlamayacağıma karar vermek için bunlara cevaplara ihtiyacım var.

Şimdiden teşekkürler!

answers

1-yes

2-yes,coincidentally, the server worked on the screen the other day, but the trophy did not open.:(((

3-I haven't seen anything like that,so it's safe.

4-%97 you can check my profile.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TIBAEL-1999 said:

answers

1-yes

2-yes,coincidentally, the server worked on the screen the other day, but the trophy did not open.:(((

3-I haven't seen anything like that,so it's safe.

4-%97 you can check my profile.

Thanks for confirming!

97% is decently high, so, I will do it. 

I actually bought the game and dlc from psn 2 days ago. Now I just need to get 1 of the 2 ps3 that I have here working (1 looks like the video output is fried, the other it looks like it's the HDD...).

I have a 3rd ps3 that is in working condition, but it's in a different house and I don't want to wait so long until I start doing this game..

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 4:43 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

A few questions (not entirely related with this trophy, but still related..):

1st - Is the DLC still available?

2nd - Is the "King for a Day" the only Impossible trophy?

3rd - Are there hackers active in the game servers (essentially is it safe to play?)

4th - What's the max possible completion currently?

Need the answers to those to decide if I will atempt the max possible or just skip..

Thanks in advance!

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) Totally, hackers/cheaters, whatever one you want to call them

4) Since you haven't started it, I would skip it.  The online MP is maddening which how glitchy it is and the terrible racers (seeing how this isnt a demo derby game)  The campaign and challenge series is fun especially if you prefer a less frustrating experience.

10 minutes ago, jrod2510 said:

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) Totally, hackers/cheaters, whatever one you want to call them

4) Since you haven't started it, I would skip it.  The online MP is maddening which how glitchy it is and the terrible racers (seeing how this isnt a demo derby game)  The campaign and challenge series is fun especially if you prefer a less frustrating experience.

Back in the day (near release), multiplayer was a lot of fun.  I remember playing it to achieve playlists/challenges and unlock lots of cars.  Of course, that was a long time ago now.

On 01/06/2021 at 9:08 PM, WitchHunterDX said:

Has anyone tried the alternative solution for this trophy?

If I'm not mistaken, PlayStation Trophies shows that someone took this trophy recently.

I'd have a funny feeling,that after 31st August the servers aren't going to work

Out of curiosity couldn't we not borrow ppls/users accounts then add ourselves on the friends list then when we do comeback to comparing fastest The Run Times on the compare times after it showes the times delete friend & re-add

On 6/19/2021 at 9:04 PM, LAMBORGHINI_247X said:

Just contacted ea support asking if they'd fix it seeing as the servers are closing soon and they just said that they would pass my question to the game supporters and I won't hear anything from them and they would post an update if it does get fixed 

Why did you even bother wasting your time contacting EA?  They're the biggest bunch of assholes in the world.  They dont give a shit about gamers and fans, they only care about our money