Trophy "King for a Day" unachievable?

Supermarco1012

Well at present the Autolog isn't working, so your time isn't being recorded to the Autolog, that's a concern to be wary of.

Without the Autolog functioning, you can't add/see friend's times, so the game can't see you're a "leader" of a stage and award the trophy.

Edited by AceSoloMcCloud

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I tested this out many times. I can confirm as TODAY it's not showing up tested this today. I tested this on a dummy account and check with another profile but i don't see the times from my dummy account i friended them together. I'm afraid it will be down forever as EA told that they can't fix it, because it's Sony's problem.

The trophy for "King For A Day" that's earned by someone is hacked. And probably will be autoflagt for it as well.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 9/29/2017 at 11:01 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

I tested this out many times. I can confirm as TODAY it's not showing up tested this today. I tested this on a dummy account and check with another profile but i don't see the times from my dummy account i friended them together. I'm afraid it will be down forever as EA told that they can't fix it, because it's Sony's problem.

The trophy for "King For A Day" that's earned by someone is hacked. And probably will be autoflagt for it as well.

It's not Sony's problem at all. They are using that as a scapegoat so they don't have to fix anything.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

****SOLVED AND TESTED*******

FEB 2018

Hi all... I've have a true Solution to the Cannot connect to Autolog problems that 90% of the world seem to have. After reading countless forums and 30 pages here, and fixes.... I got it working. No s h I t!!
I then did the same to a friends ps3 and we are happily smashing each other into oncoming traffic.

It seems there is a bug in the NFS:HP that won't connect or validate your EA online account to your PSN account properly whilst in the game.

This is what I did.

1) make sure you have an EA account and know the password. Preferably you should make the email address the same as your PSN email address.
2) you will need to get hold of a copy of Burnout Paradise (BP) by EA Games
3) load BP and you will have to wait for some updates.
4) once its finished updating the game will try to
set you up online with an EA account in the loading screen. You should see your PSN email address on one of the online screens.
5) put your password in
6) or create one if you didn't do step 1)
7) once youre in the game, reboot modem and ps3.
8) load NFS:HP and it will connect successfully and you can start playing friends.

This fix may work with another EA game but I only had Burnout Paradise to choose from and trust me.
This works.

Couldn't be happier right now.

Don't like the bug but love the game!!!

Cheers
Tim
Western Australia

Yesterday from EA forums:

Topic 1  "King for a day" Trophy/Achievement needed for Platinum

Topic 2   Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

If any1 can confirm this or eventually to do test with some other EA game will be Great for all to know more info, explanations and positive results...?!

Edited by Vynzen

1 hour ago, Vynzen said:

If any1 can confirm this or eventually to do test with some other EA game will be Great for all to know more info, explanations and positive results...?!

This solution may have worked for NFS HP but I doubt it will make any difference with NFS The Run "King for a day" trophy...

• Like 2

On 2/21/2018 at 3:30 PM, Vynzen said:

was about to say that method xD 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2018 at 2:49 AM, DEATHWISH1988REF said:

hi everyone 

i was thinking of buying this game 

is this trophy impossible to achieve now or is there a workaround 

or should i skip this game overall 

It's fun game but unplatable. 2 people have king of day in 2017 both are hacks. 

Edited by demonviper666
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

king for a day trophy? i seen some people have obtained it but not sure if they hacked it.

but for my opinion on the matter, i doubt it will get fixed. the burnout paradise method works to get the console to connect if have that issue but the game was delisted on the ps3 for quite some time.

edit: saw the 2 most recent people, maybe the staff will take a look into it.

maybe there will be results.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 2