Hitman GO: Definitive Edition Trophy Discussion Thread

How comes this game has been platniumed already when the game comes out tomorrow? :unsure:

This happens with a lot of games. Certain reviewers for gaming sites, YouTube channels, etc. get copies of the game early before the release. If it's a short game, they can easily get the platinum before the game actually releases.

How comes this game has been platniumed already when the game comes out tomorrow? :unsure:

This happens with a lot of games. Certain reviewers for gaming sites, YouTube channels, etc. get copies of the game early before the release. If it's a short game, they can easily get the platinum before the game actually releases.

And sometimes you just need to be lucky :P

I recieved Sword Art Online Lost Song like 5 days early and i also got Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 1 day early (and i was obviously "sick" that day)

And im not a reviewer or anything like that. I do own a youtube channel but i only got like 20 subs :P

With a guide, I imagine that this game is literally a 1/10 and can be done without ever looking at the screen.

It must be said that it's a very enjoyable game, and in my opinion, a great distraction game while you're chipping away at other, larger games. I can easily see myself solving 4-5 puzzles a day in between gaming sessions. If you just want the trophies, of course, then this is one of the easiest/fastest ones to get with a guide.

It should be noted that  when following any text guide there will be some annoying differences between the ps4 and the vita versions. In a lot of cases you will need to physically rotate the vita to make some of the solutions work. Video guides will make it easy as it will be clear on what to do.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...