Let's finish: SAO: Hollow Fragment.

Finally kinda got around to uploading my favorite lvling spot. The description says enough, got a little recording shy, but it should help!

It's a great spot to lvl 160-170ish and 190-200.

Hope it helps!

Wait... 2-3k on level 170? That... is... pretty bad, man =D

And if you say your sword has EXP boost even more so...

Especially considering you went with Hard (Death Game best :awesome:

If you are grinding for level 200, you should go for 9-10k gains. (base + passive EXP + EXP buff)

Btw, you can organize the skills even in the main palette =D I created one line of SP Buff skills, one line of Stat Buff skills and one line of useful skills (invincibility and so on) and I was able to cast everything very quickly =D

Yeah, was kinda freaking out. Didn't know it was casual with the PS4  :dunno:

Yea, pretty much at least one crash per day =D 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Wait... 2-3k on level 170? That... is... pretty bad, man =D

And if you say your sword has EXP boost even more so...

Especially considering you went with Hard (Death Game best :awesome:)

If you are grinding for level 200, you should go for 9-10k gains. (base + passive EXP + EXP buff)

Btw, you can organize the skills even in the main palette =D I created one line of SP Buff skills, one line of Stat Buff skills and one line of useful skills (invincibility and so on) and I was able to cast everything very quickly =D

Yea, pretty much at least one crash per day =D

I made the video after I was done lvling there. That's why I said 160-170.

I do have my skills where I wanted them(in the end I stopped using a lot of them). Again I got a little recording shy and panicked a little. It's all in the description.

Yeah, was kinda freaking out. Didn't know it was casual with the PS4 :dunno:

I only had 3-4 crashes in the 220+ hours that it took me to plat.. maybe the patch 1.01 on PS4 did solve the initial crashes problems (I never played before the patch was released..)

Lol I did a LOT of running around waiting for my invincibility skills to cool down too lol

Finally kinda got around to uploading my favorite lvling spot. The description says enough, got a little recording shy, but it should help!

It's a great spot to lvl 160-170ish and 190-200.

Hope it helps!

I used that spot to get between lvl 170-180, but didn't liked it to much, that's why I used the beach + Nursing Trees mission for lvl up... but then I didn't used almost any boosts other then the EXP boost when grinding.. that probably was the reason why I felt that it was slower then the other 2 places..

• Like 1

And were you getting ~9k on 160? Because if not, Hard/Death Game Bees are still better alternative =D

I never found the bees to be worthwhile due to spawn times and number of bees.

Hmm between 7-8k.

If you don't like the method, don't use it :)

Bees do have slow respawn time. I think each persons best method will be based on thier own play style and this will vary from player to player.

In regards to getting free good equip then Satoshi is right, it might feel cheap but go to a MP lobby with just basic gear on and watch the 'trades' come rolling in ;)

• Like 1

In regards to getting free good equip then Satoshi is right, it might feel cheap but go to a MP lobby with just basic gear on and watch the 'trades' come rolling in ;)

Speaking of which, if anyone needs gear/weapons let me know here. I have a bunch of duplicates :)

80 was for Hollow Missions but that was on Vita =D

Yea, you need 100. Which is omitting only 12 or so =D Which is usually those annoying Just Steps or something like that ;)

Those Just Steps are actually rather easy, I get them pretty quick  :P

I'm thinking about skipping stunning an enemy for over 100 times

Which implements are the most time consuming and best to skip? Could be useful for getting the platinum faster

Which implements are the most time consuming and best to skip? Could be useful for getting the platinum faster

As I said, Just Steps are pretty annoying (those 800 or 1000, don't remember exactly xD), obviously the 100 times stun is hell (which obviously cuts the whole tree so you have like 4 just from this iirc). 

And the hammer regeneration is pretty boring and time consuming.

Everything else is fairly doable.

Those Just Steps are actually rather easy, I get them pretty quick  :P

I skipped the stun as well. Just not worth it. I don't remember what I replaced them with, but it's completely doable without doing those stuns. Faster? No idea, but I kept my sanity :)

aLqsKzB.jpg

This just goes to prove that Silica is in fact the best girl. Still, Lisbeth is a close 2nd. :D (The image is no spoiler by the way, just don't want to take up more space than needed.)

And yes I'm still wearing that ugly gladiator thing because it seems to be the only chest armor in the game that has strength on it.

I'm just happy I finally have the relationship trophies done, those were incredibly boring. At least the floors of Aincrad seem to be a lot more interesting than the Hollow Area. 

(Just wait until I revoke that statement because the Beta Tester trophy doesn't pop. :P)

Edited by xFalionx

aLqsKzB.jpg

This just goes to prove that Silica is in fact the best girl.

Of course she is :awesome: But I've been saying that since the start :awesome:

And yes I'm still wearing that ugly gladiator thing because it seems to be the only chest armor in the game that has strength on it.

Armor does not matter until you get HNM drops anyway =D

(Just wait until I revoke that statement because the Beta Tester trophy doesn't pop. :P)

You can pretty much count on that :awesome:

Another update:

- Finished 120 Hollow Missions (got the trophy couple of minutes ago)

- Have 1 implement left to finish (15 HNM monsters)

- Grind 100 HNM monsters in multiplayer (combined with above). I should be able to get about 10 in one hour, so another 10 hours for this trophy)

- Get to level 200 (already level 185)

- Finish memories trophy (just have to beat the final boss couple of more times)

So hopefully I'm almost finished with this platinum, already playing for 150 hours

Another update:

- Finished 120 Hollow Missions (got the trophy couple of minutes ago)

- Have 1 implement left to finish (15 HNM monsters)

- Grind 100 HNM monsters in multiplayer (combined with above). I should be able to get about 10 in one hour, so another 10 hours for this trophy)

- Get to level 200 (already level 185)

- Finish memories trophy (just have to beat the final boss couple of more times)

So hopefully I'm almost finished with this platinum, already playing for 150 hours

150 sounds about right, that's approx what it took me.

Just wait till you finish and miss playing it!

aLqsKzB.jpg

This just goes to prove that Silica is in fact the best girl. Still, Lisbeth is a close 2nd. :D (The image is no spoiler by the way, just don't want to take up more space than needed.)

I'm just happy I finally have the relationship trophies done, those were incredibly boring. At least the floors of Aincrad seem to be a lot more interesting than the Hollow Area. 

Nah yuuki is still best girl.

Yes, finally got platinum after 165 hours :D

Congratulation on finishing SAO: Re: Hollow Fragment :yay: You are the fifth person to finish Re: Hollow Fragment in this event and you have been added to the hall of fame.

So what are you thoughts on the game? Is it a good adaptation of the SAO "experience"?

Congratulation on finishing SAO: Re: Hollow Fragment :yay: You are the fifth person to finish Re: Hollow Fragment in this event and you have been added to the hall of fame.

So what are you thoughts on the game? Is it a good adaptation of the SAO "experience"?

But the question should be...

'Who is the best waifu?' :awesome: