Two Worlds 3 and TW2 DLC announced

Saionji

I m kinda surprised myself but Two Worlds 2 will get new DLC 5-6 years after release, I didnt even knew its possible for new DLC to appear that late lol This game was good imo but not very special, I may pick it up since I like story based DLC but it sounds kinda strange and I dont think it will sell very well. If they would try to remaster the game that might have been a better idea, also Two Worlds 3 has been announced which I m looking forward to.

What are your thoughts on this topic... share your opinions pls

http://www.gamesear.com/news/two-worlds-3-has-been-announced-two-worlds-2-is-getting-an-engine-rework-and-two-dlcs

• Like 1

Why? Oh God, why? The last DLC was overpriced garbage. :facepalm:

I agree those previous DLC werent too good, Pirates of Flying Fortress was a bit fun thou. At this point I think the only people that will go back to this game are fans or completionists xD if this DLC is going to bring new trophies along.

Hopefully they remove the mp from the next tw3.  It was so boring there were times when I literally dozed off trying to get through the mp campaign.

Or do a complete overhaul. The maps weren't as large as they appeared to be...I was just so massively underleveled (even by Map 5) that I found myself playing tag with one enemy at a time until each of them were dead. Plus, the lagging and server crashes definitely slowed down my progress as well.

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1

Hopefully they remove the mp from tw3.  It was so boring there were times when I literally dozed off trying to get through the mp campaign.

It was absolutely putrid, and the sad thing is that it actually had a modicum of potential as a SP venture. Building a village where you can start crafting weapons from farmed materials sounds like a great addition to any RPG.

Or do a complete overhaul. The maps weren't as large as they appeared to be...I was just so massively underleveled (even by Map 5) that I found myself playing tag with one enemy at a time until each of them were dead. Plus, the lagging and server crashes definitely slowed down my progress as well.

I just said screw it, and saddled up to a high-leveled group that didn't kick me.

• Like 2

Um,  no. I finally finished the Plat of this game after two and a half years. I have no desire to return for DC of any type. 

The sp was good,  except for major frame rate issues. 

I'll keep an eye on Tw3,  but it'll probably be a bargain  pickup for me if I get it. 

I agree those previous DLC werent too good, Pirates of Flying Fortress was a bit fun thou. At this point I think the only people that will go back to this game are fans or completionists xD if this DLC is going to bring new trophies along.

I was fortunate enough to find the Velvet Edition on sale for $5. Before that, the DLC was about $50. I'll pass if they try to put a price tag like that on it again. The quality didn't justify the $5 price. I was very disappointed. 

Ooh, interesting news. I'll gladly return to Two Worlds II again for some more fun and looking forward to TW3 ^^ I wonder if they had some plans for this DLC (or the sequel) back then already considering Dar Pha disappears at the end of the game and now this first DLC is killing her off :P

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lars said:

Damn guys, the DLC was confirmed today to release later this year, two more dlc packs

I was hoping this was just a fluke since I heard about it last year and nothing came of it. That last DLC pack was horrible. 

2 minutes ago, Rowdi said:

I was hoping this was just a fluke since I heard about it last year and nothing came of it. That last DLC pack was horrible. 

Unfortunately it is true, this is the link:

https://www.releases.com/posts/a35406b2-7ffe-478d-8b9e-849395050740

Strange though, the game is so old now and it feels like it didn't get supported anymore and then suddenly new dlc.

Was released in 2010, don't know about the dlc but 7 years later and then suddenly this

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/04/2017 at 0:15 PM, Lars said:

Unfortunately it is true, this is the link:

https://www.releases.com/posts/a35406b2-7ffe-478d-8b9e-849395050740

Strange though, the game is so old now and it feels like it didn't get supported anymore and then suddenly new dlc.

Was released in 2010, don't know about the dlc but 7 years later and then suddenly this

Quite right, this is really sudden and unexpected.

On 26/03/2016 at 3:44 PM, kidson2004 said:

Ok, by a show of hands: WHO saw THIS coming!?

Not even my fortune teller...

On 26/03/2016 at 3:14 PM, Saionji said:

I plead guilty on the charge of compulsive completionist. So to the core question: is there any ways to know if it will bring new trophies along before the release date?

27 minutes ago, Lothym said:

Quite right, this is really sudden and unexpected.

Not even my fortune teller...

I plead guilty on the charge of compulsive completionist. So to the core question: is there any ways to know if it will bring new trophies along before the release date?

I dont know, honestly I thought this thread is dead and they canceled this dlc or something but looks like this old ps3 game will actually recieve dlc lookiing at the above posts lol

10 hours ago, Saionji said:

I dont know, honestly I thought this thread is dead and they canceled this dlc or something but looks like this old ps3 game will actually recieve dlc lookiing at the above posts lol

They look quite determined: Call of the Tenebrae

It's due for release on May 25th (2017, if you had any doubt :popcorn:) Computer owners can already preorder the damn thing ?