Star Ocean 5 Trophy List

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4498-%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%95-Integrity-and-Faithlessness-

From my very limited Japanese and Google Translate it seems that the Trophy List for SO5 is pretty similar to SO4:

Finish the game on the hardest difficulty
Get all character endings
Complete 100% of all quests

Create 100% of all possible items

Collect 100% of all monster data

Collect 100% of all battle trophies

Anyone able to more accurately translate the trophy list and confirm the above?

Looking forwards to the epic Lets Plays, and think Ill actually give this a go regardless of whether I can Platinum this or not, 

No release date yet outside of Summer 2016 for NA and Europe

For the love of God, please don't let these trophies be as grind-tastic as they are in Star Ocean The Last Hope International.

I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that they will be.

Person on PST said the dev confirmed the Battle Trophies are in the game again, so very likely is just as grindy unless they toned the requirements down.

I was going to do one of these threads as a joke, putting Star Ocean 5 Trophy List prominently in the title then laugh as I watch everyone stampede in see that it's in Japanese. At the very least, it'd finally give those Western students of the Japanese language the attention they were so desperately begging for by learning it. Because they finally get to say, "Fear not, noble forum goers, for I can translate Japanese!"

• Like 2

You have some story trophies, then two for defeating Gabriel Celeste and Iselia Queen, as well as six more for character endings. Looks like there's one for starting a second playthrough, then a few for game mechanics. You also have one for finishing on Chaos and Universe and another for leveling a character to 255. There seems to be a good number of trophies related to synthesis, including failing one time and it looks like getting all recipes? The last few trophies are for the collection, with you needing Battle Trophies (it says Battle Collection in the trophy descriptions), Enemy Data, Item Data and Quests (one for 50% and one for 100% for all of the previously mentioned).

Battle trophies... they could've at least changed the name of them (like medals, or awards), I have too many bad memories with that word. desperate2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 Please cut down the grinding in this one... please. I don't think I have it in me to do that again. dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

• Like 2

Anyone able to more accurately translate the trophy list and confirm the above?

Names are tentative, do not crucify me if they are off or different in the English version.  Story spoilers, possibly.

• Platinum : Earn all trophies
  • Bronze : [story] Annihilated Eitalon
  • Bronze : [story] Defeated Pavine
  • Bronze : [story] Defeated Del Sur
  • Bronze : [story] Defeated Taurus
  • Bronze : [story] Defeated Alma Shogun
  • Silver : [Extra] Defeated Gabriel Celeste
  • Gold : [Extra] Defeated Ethereal Queen
  • Silver : [special Ending] Saw Miki's happy ending
  • Silver : [special Ending] Saw Viktor's happy ending
  • Silver : [special Ending] Saw Fiore's happy ending
  • Silver : [special Ending] Saw Emerson's happy ending
  • Silver : [special Ending] Saw Anne's happy ending
  • Silver : [special Ending] Saw Lilia's happy ending
  • Bronze : Began your second playthrough
  • Bronze : Used a Reserve Rush
  • Bronze : Used a Guard Counter
  • Bronze : Retreated from a battle
  • Bronze : Activated "Emotion" during an event
  • Silver : Reached level 255
  • Silver : [Difficulty] Cleared the game on "Universe" level
  • Gold : [Difficulty] Cleared the game on "Chaos" level
  • Bronze : [iC] Performed a Recipe Synthesis
  • Silver : [iC] Unlocked all Recipe Syntheses
  • Bronze : [iC] Synthesized the most valuable medicine with Creative Synthesis
  • Bronze : [iC] Synthesized the most valuable cooking ingredient with Creative Synthesis
  • Bronze : [iC] Synthesized the most valuable metal with Item Creative Synthesis
  • Bronze : [iC] Synthesized the most valuable natural element with Creative Synthesis
  • Bronze : [iC] Synthesized the most valuable magical reagent with Creative Synthesis
  • Bronze : [iC] Synthesized the most valuable machine with Creative Synthesis
  • Silver : [iC] Used Creative Synthesis to create something that should not have been created
  • Bronze : [Collection] Learned all the special moves and magic arts
  • Silver : [Collection] Learned a large number of roles
  • Bronze : [Collection] Completed the Battle Collection to 50%
  • Silver : [Collection] Completed the Battle Collection to 100%
  • Bronze : [Collection] Completed the Enemy Encyclopedia to 50%
  • Silver : [Collection] Completed the Enemy Encyclopedia to 100%
  • Bronze : [Collection] Completed the Item Encyclopedia to 50%
  • Silver : [Collection] Completed the Item Encyclopedia to 100%
  • Bronze : [Collection] Completed 50% of all quests
  • Silver : [Collection] Completed 100% of all quests
Edited by Dalez1658

The images look nice. I hope people are ready for the Let's Play SO5 :awesome:.

Collect 100% of all battle trophies

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO noooo-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862514. Pleas Tri-Ace have mercy and don't let it be as grindy as SO4.

• Silver : [Extra] Defeated Gabriel Celeste
  • Gold : [Extra] Defeated Ethereal Queen

Looks like those are back again too.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Yeah it's pretty much a tri-Ace tradition.  Gabriel has been with the series since the beginning and EQ migrated over from Valkyrie Profile, not much of a surprise to see them both back again

Don't forget Radiata Stories, you fight Gabriel and Ethereal Queen there too (Another great Tri-ACE game)

So, in regards to this, battle trophies are fine with me, but MAKE THEM INTERESTING. Don't reward crap like dying 999 times, or gettingbturned into a pumpkin 100 times. How about stuff like beating the final boss with a level 1 party? Or beating every boss in a minute? Stuff that requires preparation, and not merely AFK crap.

I know TTEOT had its share of stinker BTs, but I still enjoyed chasing those far more that chasing the crap from TLH.

Oh, and one last thing: LET BT PROGRESS CARRY ACROSS PLAYTHROUGHS.