what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Currently going through 'Prey'. 

The combat is a little shite but not awful. But the story and collectibles are really good. I've seen people ask to compare it to BioShock, but I'd more compare it to Aliens Isolation due to the survival horror aspect and without any comedy gimmicks as such. And its frikkin hard!

Edited by DaveMcDamage

• 1 month later...

Singleplayer: Watch Dogs (PS3) - I have did complete the online base game wise earlier today. Thank you @HighMaelstorm for the help with the Traced trophy. I have the singleplayer stuff to do now. 

Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4) - I at times try to grind out the wins for the game modes with trophies for them. But when ever my session group gets together for Garden Ops on Crazy difficulty or to grind out kills and wins, I will play it

Edited by mckbros

I've got a few platinums all lined up for unlock, but I really want Sonic Forces to be my 150th for whatever reason. I got it in my head months ago and now it's something I'm actively working on. Probably Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart after that.

GTA V (PS4).  I've been playing the hell out of GTA Online lately.  On the verge of reaching rank 50 and trying to complete 30 platinum awards for the Decorated trophy.  Been trying to get in on the heists as well. 

Hotline: Miami (PS Vita).  I've been taking a break from this recently because I've been focusing a lot on GTA Online, but I'm still gunning for it.  Trying to A+ all chapters.  Currently I think I have 9 or so A+ed including the epilogue.  Maybe more. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

I finished all the main missions and intend to reach 100% completion by doing the remaining mission tasks.

They are extremely repetitive and tedious.

I'm gonna drop this game at 96%, because these mission tasks are too boring for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...