Project Platinum: Metroidvania

Wavergray

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone up to CediFonei has been added to the hall of fame and leaderboard.

You might want to add Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze to the list. It's as much a "Metroidvania" as any of those games.

If I add TMNT: Danger of the Ooze to the list I would have to add the rest of the TMNT games to the list and they aren't Metroidvanias

Hey Soultaker,

I miss Outland in the 100% section, would you consider adding it since it qualifies as a metroidvania.

Greets

Sure I'll add it to the list

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there! Hey, it's just a question.. Rogue Legacy and Shovel Knight are not Metroidvania games too?

Rogue Legacy is in the Challenge Accepted! Vita PP which is why it's a Special Award game.

I thought Shovel Knight was more like a mega man game instead of a Metroidvania?

• Like 1

Rogue Legacy is in the Challenge Accepted! Vita PP which is why it's a Special Award game.

I thought Shovel Knight was more like a mega man game instead of a Metroidvania?

Oh, i didn't seem the "Special Awards" thing   :facepalm:

And yeah, i was searching a little about the game, and it's really not a metroidvania. Sorry, i dont play Shovel Knight yet, so i was in doubt lol

I made it! Lately I completed Salt and Sanctuary and Shadow Complex Remastered, and with this I am the first one the achieve platinum rank in this Project Platinum! :Ddance-smiley06.gif

Furthermore I completed Odinsphere Leifdrasir, so I'd like to get the Velvet Special Award: vodfYNl.jpg

Damn, I've only needed to do SCR for the plat rank in this for ages but I've been lazy and am yet to start it haha. Great work on getting the plat rank, I intend to join you there at some stage in the future :D

Damn, I've only needed to do SCR for the plat rank in this for ages but I've been lazy and am yet to start it haha. Great work on getting the plat rank, I intend to join you there at some stage in the future :D

I too took my time with starting Shadow Complex Remastered. The game has such a low platinum rarity, which made me think this game would be uber hard or something. But it's actually quite easy (or at least only of moderate difficulty) and has no difference to any other Metroidvania. The plat took me around 15 hours, so that's really nothing. ^^ You should start soon, SCR is really fun! :D

EDIT: In comparison I found Salt and Sanctuary to be way more frustrating than SCR. But SCR takes 3-4 playthroughs. ^^

Edited by ShadowStefan

Could you please sign me up for "Metroidvania Apprentice".

I have the  :platinum: for Strider (PS3)

Thanks in advance soultaker655  :)

Added to the hall of fame and leaderboard.

Sign me up for Metroidvania Apprentice. I have Teslagrad plated..

Added to the hall of fame and leaderboard.

I made it! Lately I completed Salt and Sanctuary and Shadow Complex Remastered, and with this I am the first one the achieve platinum rank in this Project Platinum! :Ddance-smiley06.gif

Furthermore I completed Odinsphere Leifdrasir, so I'd like to get the Velvet Special Award: vodfYNl.jpg

Rank updated.

Congratulation on being the first Metroidvania Conqueror.  :yay:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you bump me up to platinum rank? I just finished Shadow Complex: Remastered, so I've now platted all of the games.

Cheers, and thanks for this PP! I wouldn't have heard of either Shantae or SC:R if it weren't for this thread, and both were quite fun.

Rank updated. Congratulation on being the second Metroidvania Conqueror.

• 2 weeks later...