Project Platinum: Metroidvania

Wavergray

I got the platinum for Apotheon yesterday, so sign me up as a Metroidvania Apprentice!

Sign me up for Metroidvania Apprentice! I have Teslagrad's plat. I must've missed this PP when it was created as I'm only discovering this now..  :hmm:

I would like to join, have 4 plats. Guacamelee, dust, strider and teslagrad. My first silver rank in a project platinum :).

Thanks

Sign me up for Metroidvania Apprentice please! I recently got the Strider plat :)

I'm an Apprentice with 2 platinums

Guacamelee PS3/Vita

Teslagrad

I also have Xeodrifter on Vita complete 100%

Sign me up for Metroidvania Apprentice, please. I've only got the Guacamelee plat.

Thank you! :)

Same as above. Only plat'd Guacamelee

I have Platinumed Teslagrad (as is it seems everyone has) and am currently working on Guacamelee, Guacamelee STCE and Dust: An Elysian Tale.

100% in Hell Yeah! also. :)

All of you have been added to the have of fame.

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

It seems we have a new game that can be added towards this PP soon:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5670-shantae-half-genie-hero

At least I guess the game will be metroidvania again? Haven't looked to much in it yet. :P

I've heard it's not as metroidvania-y as the others, but I suppose it'd still count for this.

As for other games that could be added, Chronicles of Teddy would be a good one for the bonus section. Song of the Deep is a bit different from other games on the list, but I believe that'd work too. Rabi-Ribi, Chasm, and The Iconoclasts should be coming out at some point, those are some to look out for.

It's a shame the Challenge Accepted PP took La-Mulana, since its sequel might eventually make it over to PS4

On 12.12.2016 at 2:46 AM, Shadiochao said:

I've heard it's not as metroidvania-y as the others, but I suppose it'd still count for this.

As for other games that could be added, Chronicles of Teddy would be a good one for the bonus section. Song of the Deep is a bit different from other games on the list, but I believe that'd work too. Rabi-Ribi, Chasm, and The Iconoclasts should be coming out at some point, those are some to look out for.

It's a shame the Challenge Accepted PP took La-Mulana, since its sequel might eventually make it over to PS4

I'm playing the game (Half-Genie Hero) atm and I'd say it fits the Metroidvania PP perfectly. You have several transformations in this game that fill the criteria of abilities that allow access to collectibles in already discovered areas at a later time.

8 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

Sooo, when/ if you're adding Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero, you can keep me in the plat rank of this PP, as I just platted the game. :D

Yeah I added SHANTAE: HALF-GENIE HERO to the PP and you are now the only Metroidvania Conqueror.

Will you try to become the first Metroidvania Master?

7 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Will you try to become the first Metroidvania Master?

Maybe one day, when I don't have any games in my backlog anymore. :P Outland and Shantae Riskys Revenge both seem cool and I want to play them one day anyway, I'm just not so sure about Hell Yeah! and Knytt... Xeodrifter I already played, was fun. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As my disorder to complete everything I do is starting to become a problem in my life, I have decided to put a stop to many things I'm still trying to complete at the moment, one of these being these several Project Platinums I joined. Due to this I wish to be removed from all PP's.

In this PP I have the Metroidvania Conqueror Rank, so please delete me from this rank. Thank you. :)

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2017 at 7:17 AM, ShadowStefan said:

As my disorder to complete everything I do is starting to become a problem in my life, I have decided to put a stop to many things I'm still trying to complete at the moment, one of these being these several Project Platinums I joined. Due to this I wish to be removed from all PP's.

In this PP I have the Metroidvania Conqueror Rank, so please delete me from this rank. Thank you. :)

Okay.

I wish you luck in dealing with your disorder, I had to deal with something similar a few years ago.

Also:

I will be retiring as the admin of this PP. The new admin will be Kevvik

Kevvik will have the new thread up soon.