This is a nice PP. ^^

Anyway, sign me up for Metroidvania Warrior. I have 4:

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Strider

Guacamelee: STCE

Axiom Verge

Also:

Xeodrifter (for the extra)

And I have Rogue Legacy as well, for the special award I suppose.

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 1

• Apotheon
  • Teslagrad
  • Salt and Sanctuary
I need a promotion to Metroidvania Warrior :D

And another thing. Do you require both Guacamelee for the basic platinum rank?

Edited by Doctor Doom

Came to say that I now have Shantae and the Pirate's Curse plat so that would be plat rank for me ... but I've seen that you've added another game. :P Haven't seen anything about Shadow Complex really so I'll have to have a look at it I guess. 

Also I have the plats for Rogue Legacy and Muramasa Rebirth, forgot to mention that earlier.

i will make this my last PP

Strider - PS3

Guacamelee - PS3

Guacamelee Super Turbo Edition - PS4

I still need to play

Dust

Apotheon

Axiom Verge

Shante

Salt & Sanctuary

I am kind of surprised that you did not add Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate under the 100% section since there is not enough Castlevania for its own PP.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

Everyone up to Obscure_Ale has been added to to the hall of fame and leaderboard.

Do you require both Guacamelee for the basic platinum rank?

Yes. Even though there is only a 4-5 trophy difference between the games, that difference is enough for them to count as separate games in this PP.

I am kind of surprised that you did not add Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate under the 100% section since there is not enough Castlevania for its own PP.

I decided to leave the Castlevania games out of this PP. If I added Mirror of Fate and Harmony of Despair to this PP I would have to add Lords of Shadow 1 and 2 as well due to the franchise rule and Lords of Shadow 1 and 2 aren't really Metroidvanias. 

• 2 weeks later...

I finished Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, but that doesn't change my Gold rank, I still need Salt & Sanctuary and Shadow Complex.

But I also completed Muramasa Rebirth (even on 100% :D), so I'd like to have the Rajyaki Award next to my name.

Xhxd85Y.png

Thanks. :)

Edited by ShadowStefan