Anyone wanna buy Dead Island Redux Collection?

The game is basically a simpler Dying Light.

I played the 1st one on PC solo and it got boring but I liked it.

I would get the collection when it gets on sale.

It will probably priced at $40 max.

Would anyone here get the redux collection or only 1 of the 3 titles?

It's out on May 31.

Here's the link of what's new in the Definitive Edition:

https://www.deepsilver.com/news/newsdetails/article/dead-island-definitive-collection-1/

EDIT: Added link.

Edited by ipot_04

Maybe when it gets a price drop.

Never played them as I knew people who did and all I heard was it was ok fun but the bugs and glitches were a nightmare.

If they are fixed, or atleast the major ones, then sure when it is on sale or something. Too many games as it is.

I'd buy it for cheap after playing Dying Light. I went into that thinking it would be average as shit and I waited like a year or so before the girlfriend convinced me too anyways, when I finally did I couldn't put it down. Incredible game. 

...but, if the price is wrong, then I'll just pick up the PS3 versions some time, I've seen Riptide and the first one sealed for 10 bucks numerous times in numerous stores near me.

No thanks, the motion blur in those games give me headaches. Looks like they also copy and pasted the trophy lists from the ps3 versions

Almost all PS4 remasters are a copy paste, trophy wise.

I still need to finish the first one on PS3. But if i ever get around to it i'll probably get this to play the sequel.

No thanks, the motion blur in those games give me headaches. Looks like they also copy and pasted the trophy lists from the ps3 versions

it seems you didn't saw any graphic comparison, because the ps4 version doesn't have any of that motion blur: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/35687-dead-island-ps3-vs-ps4-impressive-graphic-comparison/