Do you guys use "Trophy Advisor"?

linkdevivo

Yeah. I use it alot. I load all of my games so they're In the trophy list, then i'll look what trophy is on top, and play that game until i have at least an A rank on it. If i don't enjoy that game, then i will leave it, and maybe come back to it at a later time when i come across a trophy linked to that game in the advisor. 😅 If i come a cross a trophy that's in a game, let's say Kingdom Hearts III, then i have to play every other games in that series that came before it. 😁

• Like 1

No. I typically play games one at a time, and even when i put one on hold im already aware of what the easier remaining ones are. And from the older games with incompletions it is either one of the games i consider to be an outright dud thus will never play again, dlc which i will not buy, or trophies that i thought would be particularly unfun to strive for and thus never will.

I could see its use for someone who hops between several games at a time but that is rarely how i go about playing.

Not really. I only tend to use this site for the forum aspect then PSNTL for trophy viewing as to what I already have/need to still get.

Purely a preference though. Same sort of information but this site uses a live format whereas PSNTL is static. I can look on this site at my trophy log, go to click on a game and then because an ad or banner has loaded in, everything shifts around a bit and and I'm hovering over a different game. Just annoys me too much.

In fact, I use multiple trophy sites for different aspects. PSNTL to view, TrueTrophies/Achievements for guidance and this for the discussion.

Who is seriously using the Trophy Advisor? And how do you use it?

As a reference: there are 50 games listed per page. Do you pick the easiest trophy of the first game displayed and then count its trophies listed on the first page to be able to achieve these trophies before starting a new game? Or finish up that initially started game? 

Or do you apply a different way when you check the Trophy Advisor.

Please share your experiences with your usage of this sophisticated tool.

Your input is valuable and appreciated by your fellow trophy hunters. Thanks 🙏🏼 in advance 👊

Edited by ZN-42-VS

Hello!

I usually use it if I am stumped on which game to play next. 

I sort by platinum (or gold so I don't miss games without platinums) and sort by the easiest.

I either choose the top one, or maybe just choose one of the games on that first page.  I also like to see which platinums are harder to achieve than others. If im not feeling any of them then i just go to the next page and see. I like to do it as a way to get easier ones out of the way and slowly work my way to harder ones. 

I don't do this all this time though usually only when idk what to play next. I also use a wheel of names if I want truly random 

• Like 1