Do you guys use "Trophy Advisor"?

linkdevivo

I didn't give it much thought before but now it is one of my most used tools on the site. I've recently put in all my backlog of games physically into my ps4, ps3 and ps vita (even though this hurt my completion rate) just to get quick trophies using trophy advisor. I'm addicted now. Anyone else use it? Now i have more trophies but my completion rate went down from 70% to 60%. And i find it as an excuse to catch up on the games in my backlog (Mass effect trilogy, bayonetta, dishonored, Darksiders II and many many more)

Just Wondering.

I didn't give it much thought before but now it is one of my most used tools on the site. I've recently put in all my backlog of games physically into my ps4, ps3 and ps vita (even though this hurt my completion rate) just to get quick trophies using trophy advisor. I'm addicted now. Anyone else use it? Now i have more trophies but my completion rate went down from 70% to 60%. And i find it as an excuse to catch up on the games in my backlog (Mass effect trilogy, bayonetta, dishonored, Darksiders II and many many more)

Just Wondering.

Nope. Looks like you only have 12 0% games. I would need to add about 60 physical games and all the Plus titles I've accumulated since 2012. It would destroy my plan to finish the titles I've started before starting new ones.

I look at mine every now and then but never actually use it to plan my next game.

It can also be a bit frustrating as it shows me the multiple Assassin's Creed II trophies that glitched and didn't pop for me when I played it a couple of years ago!

I used to use it until I played Sound Shapes and now the first 20 trophies are the Death Mode levels + platinum (I'll never know how 50% of people have beaten those damn things), which my anxiety prevents me from even attempting. My heart cannot take those damn levels. 

Not really, but it is a nice option to push your trophie pops per day.^^ But the completion gonna be killed by that method.

*edith:

Was completely wrong: if you delete your 0% games, then it must push your completion or?!

Edited by tagiXD

0%s do not affect your completion rate. Only the number of unearned trophies.

(though, it may affect the completion on Statistics bar)

Yeah, that's right. But he can delete the 0% games and then, they should not be listed in the advisor.

• 7 years later...