3. crash bandicoot 1

4. spyro 1

5. spyro 3

6. final fantasy 6

7. final fantasy 7

8. abes oddysee

9. abes exoddus

10. megaman x6

I was going to put FFVI as well, unfortunately it doesn't count sense it came out on the snes before ps1 :(
  • Like 1

:gold:  1. Final Fantasy IX

:gold:  2. Final Fantasy Tactics

:gold:  3. Digimon World

:silver:  4. Tomba!/Tombi!

:silver:  5. Heart of Darkness

:silver:  6. Digimon World 2

:bronze:  7. Final Fantasy VIII

:bronze:  8. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!

:bronze:  9. Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Returns/Tombi! 2

:bronze:  10. Tenchu: Stealth Assassins

:gold:  1. Blood Omen Legacy of Kain

:gold:  2. Xenogears

:gold:  3. Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver

:silver:  4. Wild ARMs

:silver:  5. Resident Evil Director's Cut

:silver:  6. Parasite Eve

:bronze:  7.Legend of Dragoon

:bronze:  8.  Resident Evil 3

:bronze:  9. Psychic Force

:bronze:  10. Countdown Vampires

some tough choice as there are so many great games on the PS1, honorable mention to RE2, Tomb Raider 1 & 2,Guilty Gear, Wild Arms 2, Final Fantasy 7 & 8, Metal Gear Solid, Symphony of the Night to name a few.

I would guess Lunar Silver Star Story Complete and Lunar Eternal Blue Complete do not count as they were originally Sega CD.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my list, it's not very diverse though

:gold:  1. Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped

:gold:  2. Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon

:gold:  3. Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes back

:silver:  4. Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage

:silver:  5. Spyro the Dragon

:silver:  6. Crash Bandicoot

:bronze:  7. Tombi

:bronze:  8. Rayman 2

:bronze:  9. Rayman

:bronze:  10. Yugioh Forbidden Memories

:gold: 1. Crash Team Racing

:gold: 2. Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

:gold: 3. Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

:silver: 4. Final Fantasy IX

:silver: 5. Wild Arms

:silver: 6. Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

:bronze: 7. Bichi Bachi Special

:bronze: 8. Magical Drop III

:bronze: 9. Incredible Crisis

:bronze: 10. Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

• 2 weeks later...

This needs more votes ;)

:gold: Metal Gear Solid

:gold: Final Fantasy VII

:gold: Final Fantasy IX

:silver: Spyro The Dragon

:silver: Alundra

:silver: Oddworld Abe's Odyssee

:bronze: Digimon World 2000

:bronze: Tomba!/Tombi!

:bronze: Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

:bronze: Tomb Raider

Still need to play a bunch like FFVIII, Resident Evil, Castlevania and all the other top games which could land in the top 10 from me.

:bronze:  10. Yugioh Forbidden Memories

Interesting that it is listed in the top 10 a couple of times. I spent so many hours to get all the cards. Almost had all. Playing with the Memory cards and the Fusions were weird but cool. But once you get OP cards it gets boring. However it is still a great game :P

Interesting that it is listed in the top 10 a couple of times. I spent so many hours to get all the cards. Almost had all. Playing with the Memory cards and the Fusions were weird but cool. But once you get OP cards it gets boring. However it is still a great game :P

I didn't bother getting all the cards. Obtaining 999,999 star chips for each powerful card would be a ridiculous grind. Most I got was 20,000, if only it was possible to get more than 5 for each battle.

I didn't bother getting all the cards. Obtaining 999,999 star chips for each powerful card would be a ridiculous grind. Most I got was 20,000, if only it was possible to get more than 5 for each battle.

I got about 600/700 but stopped because of that.

There is also the Memory Card Copy trick that you only need to get once the 999'999 to get all but that is insane anyway. Only got about 50'000 until it was too boring :)

While I haven't played many of the PS1 hit games such as Castlevania: SotN, Mega Man Legends, and Mr. Driller :eyebrow:, I've listed only five games. Thankfully, I can play those missed games via PSN, so thanks Sony! Here are my picks:

:gold: 1. Metal Gear Solid - Do I really need to say anything about this one? :awesome:

:gold: 2. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - You're never safe when Nemesis is on the hunt for you. I liked the new features it introduced. Loved Jill in this one :wub:  While RE2 was scary as well, RE3 was a more memorable experience for me.

:gold: 3. Final Fantasy VIII - My second FF game and I loved it more than FFVII. I loved everything about it. Yes, while the Junction system is a pain at first, you'll get used to it as you play the game. 

:silver: 4. Final Fantasy VII - My first FF game and I quickly fell in love with it. Loved the characters, music, and atmosphere of the game.

:silver: 5.  Resident Evil 2 - The sequel gave us Leon and Claire  :wub:  A damaged city to explore and upped the scare factor

RE2 Spoiler:

I was scared shitless when Birkin ripped the commissioner's body in two, it was pretty gruesome... 

By the way A-B, are we going to do the Top 10 PS4 Games soon or towards the end of the console's lifespan?

Edited by NullRay85
  • Like 1

I rather opt for PS2 top chosen games. After all, PS4 has no games  :awesome:.

that joke become old since 2 years ago.

bloodborne, until dawn, driveclub, uncharted 4, infamous second son, first light, ratchet and clank reboot, the new god of war, persona 5, ni no kuni 2, days gone, detroit become human, the last guardian, nioh, dreams, everybody's gone to the rapture, knack, the order 1886, the new spiderman, nier, horizon, wild, etc.

obviously we haven't even reached the 3rd year anniversary since the console's launch so it would be unfair to compare it to the 10+ years catalogue of the ps2.