Assassin's Creed Movie - Trailer World Premiere

Xel

The Animus looks a bit goofy, lol but the movie looks pretty interesting actually, hopefully they can pull it off!

What animus? All I saw was some kind of machine like structure lifting the mc up in the air. 

• Like 1

Lets just hope the real world stuff is very minimal. Assassins Creed as a whole could have probably did without it.

Also whats with all the flips. Apart from jumping into hay there are no flips in Assassins Creed. Well as far as i can remember.

I like parkour and i like action. I should enjoy this movie.

Edited by Gibbo_0113

Of all video game based movies coming out this year (Warcraft, Angry Birds, etc), this is the one I'm looking forward to the most.

I'm also very experienced with the Assassin's Creed games, from the first all the way to Black Flag at least. Very interested how they'll adapt this series on the big screen.

Edited by CrazyMv94

The trailer has surpassed my expectations.  However, his could still end up being another Hitman.

The 10 hour section in the middle where Fassbender dawdles around the city collecting feathers and opening chests is going to be a drag though.

• Like 1

Looks stupid to me. Don't think I will like this movie at all, but we'll see.

Is Fassbender playing a completely random Assassin we don't know from the games? I would have liked to see Altair but since the movie is set in the spanish inquisition that's pretty  unlikely.

Edited by MAGIC_ALONSO11

Whoever had the idea to use that music needs to be throat punched. Better yet, throat punch the singer too. Save a lot of ears from bleeding.

Trailer was good though. I'm glad they aren't following any known assassin/story line. Now I can't be let down by having them screw up something we already know. 

• Like 1

Look pretty cool. Excited for this!!

The Animus looks a bit odd, but I guess having Fassbender lying down in a bed like Desmond for a whole movie wouldn't create as much spectacle as the GLaDOS-esque robotic-arm-from-the-ceiling deal they've got going on in the trailer.

I also agree that the music is a bit out of place with the context of the film, but I get the fact they want to blend the future with the past. If I absolutely had to choose Kanye I'd have gone with 'No Church In The Wild' for the trailer. It's the only song that would that would fit in my opinion.

This is definitely a movie I'll be going to see in the cinema though. 

Edited by alt-James

Well, that doesn't look too bad. 

Looks like I'm may have to find my hat and eat it. 

After watching Macbeth the other night I have to say that I have high hopes for AC. It's by the same director and also starring Fassbender and Cotillard.

The movie itself actually looks pretty good from what is shown. But again like people have said, that music is not a good fit for this. They should've just used some random score music or something because honestly it killed the tone of the trailer for me when the music came on.

I'm definitely excited about the movie but I'm still worried about how it's going to turn out. There hasn't been a good videogame movie since... never.

A little detail I liked is that Abstergo had Fassbender "killed" instead of kidnapping him, makes much more sense that way.

And, like most of you pointed out, the Animus looks kinda weird (but I understand that they want to make the descendant the actual protagonist so having him sitting in a chair wouldn't work) and the song is awful. Kind of weird coming from Ubisoft. The one thing you can trust them with is the songs they use in their trailers.

Edited by amilbar15

I found this edit someone made with Ezios theme as the soundtrack rather than yeezy 

Although this movie is not about Ezio this soundtrack feels more fitting.

I do hope it is a good movie and just a bad trailer. 

Oh yeah please make it R 

Edited by D4-Brawl3r
  • Like 3

Looks stupid to me. Don't think I will like this movie at all, but we'll see.

Is Fassbender playing a completely random Assassin we don't know from the games? I would have liked to see Altair but since the movie is set in the spanish inquisition that's pretty  unlikely.

The Assassin is a new character, and the film is going to be canon.