Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

NerdRage!!!! :D I wanted to ask whether you'd recommend Nights of Azure?

I just finished writing the guide for it today! The game is really fun and the story is adorable. I would definitely recommend the game.

You could even use my guide, if it ever gets published :ninja:  

• Like 2

Well, I played the game for a short while, but there's not really anything special to report. I met several people, familiarized myself with the main hub and overworld map, did a bit of alchemy, couple of side quests and experienced the combat.

It's got a nice cell shaded look to it and the alchemy and classic combat style look pretty promising. Everything else (music, characters, story, dialogue writing) is pretty cringe worthy so far. I'll wait to get a bit further into it before I start gouging my eyes and ears out with a spoon.

Every character, regardless of age or gender, looks like a 13 year old girl and every sentence written has at least one instance of "H-Hi," "l-l'm" and "S-Sorry."

and how about that awkward moment in the beginning where she bumps into a guy that looks like he's 15, he sits there, staring into her eyes with with a stupid smile on his face, the music turns all lovey dovey, she gasps like she just met the hunkiest hunk that ever hunked and then goes "Hey, D-Dad." :|

Someone needs to whip out a fat machine gun, or a serious case of the lightning hands, pretty soon.

Funniest comment EVER!!! Tears are in my eyes right now.

• Like 2

If ever you feel despondent about the game you received in the Lottery, remember it could be worse....you could be playing this:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4434-Whitetail-Challenge

L5ee68c.png

I stumbled across it whilst browsing on the NA PS Store, shocked that this game existed and even more shocked that it had a platinum trophy  :blink:

(FYI - for those who like their platinum trophies, it's $4.99 for PS+ subscribers)

• Like 1

and how about that awkward moment in the beginning where she bumps into a guy that looks like he's 15, he sits there, staring into her eyes with with a stupid smile on his face, the music turns all lovey dovey, she gasps like she just met the hunkiest hunk that ever hunked and then goes "Hey, D-Dad." :|

You just made me spit my coffee out.  Luckily most of it missed the laptop.

Loving the updates guys and gals.

• Like 3

Getting a game like yours eff is the reason I've never attempted to sign up. That kinda game does not appeal to me at all

The rest of the games are pretty good. The Witcher and Uncharted being the pick of the bunch for me. Not many people started their games yet though

• Like 2

I have Remember Me on 360 for quite a while.

I'll wait for your recomondation befor playing it. I often thought about it but never started it.

I still have that game from Ps+ bit never gotten around to playing it.

Okay, will let you guys know.

• Like 2

I scored the platinum/100% for Remember Me not too long ago; I thought it was a pretty good game. I wouldn't go as far as to call it totally original, but it's as close as we'll get to original these days and that's saying something.

Assassin's Creed story + Batman Arkham combat + nice bum in Paris = um... yes, please. :P

P.S. I like hunting games. #whitetailrules :ninja:

• Like 2

Gonna try FFX-HD out in the upcoming week as I'm off school. Won't be able to play much due to RS boosting, but there's no harm in trying.

The only reason I've not started it is because I thought I'd play Gauntlet for the Ultra Rare league. Big mistake. Going from floors 19-37 is pretty much impossible for me because:

A. I'm shit at the game and B. So are random players online.

When I start playing FFX-HD I'll start actually posting updates.

• Like 4

Made good progress today and earned 16 trophies including the Survivor trophy :yay:

Only 10 left befor the platinum which are two difficulty, three treasure and the three chapter specific speed run trophies plus 50 stealth kills and 10 kills with one hit after weakening with a weapon in a row.

The guide from PowerPyx is very helpful in finding all the treasures. I often use his guides for collectibles,

The next thing I will work on is the remaining treasures and the kills afterwards the speedrun and then the crushing playthrough.

I like the strange relic cause Jak and Dexter is one of my favourite game series and seeing a Precurser Orb in Uncharted was a nice little surprise.

• Like 3

Made good progress today and earned 16 trophies including the Survivor trophy :yay:

Only 10 left befor the platinum which are two difficulty, three treasure and the three chapter specific speed run trophies plus 50 stealth kills and 10 kills with one hit after weakening with a weapon in a row.

The guide from PowerPyx is very helpful in finding all the treasures. I often use his guides for collectibles,

The next thing I will work on is the remaining treasures and the kills afterwards the speedrun and then the crushing playthrough.

I like the strange relic cause Jak and Dexter is one of my favourite game series and seeing a Precurser Orb in Uncharted was a nice little surprise.

Remember that you can always make a save and constantly reload it for the "in a row" trophies. I personally made a save at one of the encounters in Chapter 3 where you see a guy with his back turned followed by three other guys shooting at you once the first guy spots you or dies. It's a great place to grind out the 50 stealth kills and the 10 Steel Fist kills, especially on Easy.

• Like 1

The posts/day ratio has dropped to lip-quivering standards, so I'll hop in to further bolster the massive avalanche of overall stats, while simultaneously attempting to muster the Rohirrim for the more immediate need for conversation. :jaymon:

I put another mean hurtin' on Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland today. I've significantly expanded the map, met several more people and enemies and learned many new alchemy recipes. :)

Aside from the massive strides in progress, there's been an equal level of regression in my interest in the characters, story and dialogue, so we're drawing more even with regards to overall enjoyment and it better pick it up soon, or else we're headed for a failing grade around 41%-46%. :S

Not a big fan of the time management, as it heightens my anxiety and lowers my already low level of assuredness of being successful. I expect several missables, but meh... :dunno:

How's everyone else doing with their games? Seems like Markus and Rach are the only others to be giving constant information; should we get some kind of status update from everyone's game hunting adventures? :hmm:

• Like 3

Sadly, my gaming plans have been scuppered for the day as my husband has fallen asleep taking up the full stretch of the couch.  I retreated with my laptop to the bedroom, can't even get access to the charge cable as it's underneath his feet -_-

Hopefully once he wakes up I will be able to make some LittleBig progress

• Like 2

Remember that you can always make a save and constantly reload it for the "in a row" trophies. I personally made a save at one of the encounters in Chapter 3 where you see a guy with his back turned followed by three other guys shooting at you once the first guy spots you or dies. It's a great place to grind out the 50 stealth kills and the 10 Steel Fist kills, especially on Easy.

the master ninja trophy is really dumb in Uncharted DFR. Th There's no way you would obtain from normal game play and it just has to be grinded

I started to grind this trophy in the place you said but I got to far and hit the next checkpoint by accident so I did some other trophies.

For the 10 kills with one hit I have a place where I can get it and can reload if I fail.

Unfortunatlly I had no time to play yesterday because of an emergency at Audi, a german automobile manufacturer. We had a flood due to a storm. I was there for nearly 15 hours befor our replacement came.

In the evening we also had a liitle fire there in addition.

After coming home I slept for 14 hours. Having an emergency taking so long and no sleep isn't nice. It started at 1 am and took till 3 pm not counting the time for the replacement.

• Like 2

Is Sword Art Online a singlepayer game or multiplayer? I don't quite get it.

Nevertheles it sound a bit like the .Hack games which I like. If it is a singleplayer game I may want to try it.

Uncharted Update

I got all the treasures and the kills. I also got the 5 ancient kills with the sniper from the extended collection while collecting the treaures.

Now only the three speedrun trophies and the crushing playthrough and the platinum is mine.

Every weapon has a trophy for kills except the SAS which is a bit weird cause there's still an ingame medal for 50 kills with this weapon.

Trophy Progress: 44/54

Percentage: 67%

Base Game: 40/46 75%

• Like 4