Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

I keep trying until my arm hurts to get the Quickfire Artiste trophy but it doesn't seem to be happening :(

Edited: Tried for 40 minutes but nothing, husband woke up and offered help....managed to get the trophy first time for me.  That's the first ever trophy he has earned for me so we had a good chuckle about it :D

For that trophy I ended up bashing the controller on my chin repeatedly. No idea why, but I couldnt get it with my fingers at all, and then got it first try with my chin.

• Like 2

For that trophy I ended up bashing the controller on my chin repeatedly. No idea why, but I couldnt get it with my fingers at all, and then got it first try with my chin.

I never thought to try my chin, although I did try bashing the controller with my nose as I read some YouTube comments saying it worked.  I felt trolled (and had a sore nose after)  :facepalm:

• Like 4

Clearly 2 front runners when it comes to their games. Great job. Now who is gonna finish it up and get the Plat first? I'm gonna guess Markus purely because he only has to finish his crushing playthrough which doesn't take too long. Sad to see 4 people with no trophies at all though. This has got to be the worst season for no shows

Clearly 2 front runners when it comes to their games. Great job. Now who is gonna finish it up and get the Plat first? I'm gonna guess Markus purely because he only has to finish his crushing playthrough which doesn't take too long. Sad to see 4 people with no trophies at all though. This has got to be the worst season for no shows

2/4 people with 0 trophies actually have possession of their game already, they're just late bloomers.

• Like 3

Official Mr. PSNP Like Hoarder confirmed?

Like Whore vs. Like Whoreder

The lottery will need them as I can see the top 2 being done with their games in the next day or two

That's how we roll, yo; 2 out, 2 in. Spread out the entertainment so that it spans the full event. :ninja:

• Like 2

Joe only has 50+ posts? It's cause he mass quoting. C'mon Joe!

If you think about it; 10 players and 420 posts, everyone should have 42 posts. That makes Joe one of the most active ones, even with the multi quotes.

I could have sworn that I clicked on "Your Next Game - The Lottery 5" but apparently I've somehow stumbled into a LBP H4H thread. Strange.  :dunno:

Sorry I didn't do spectator stats. You should know you're one of the top 2 or 3 loyal viewers. :wub:

• Like 1

If you think about it; 10 players and 420 posts, everyone should have 42 posts. That makes Joe one of the most active ones, even with the multi quotes.

Sorry I didn't do spectator stats. You should know you're one of the top 2 or 3 loyal viewers. :wub:

No worries on the stats. I just enjoy seeing everyone's progress and how much they are liking or even hating their game. Really looking forward to Clawz starting on Razing Storm next week.  :popcorn:

Thanks for calling us spectators and viewers by the way. Much more flattering terms than "Lottery stalkers" or something.  :P

• Like 2

I could have sworn that I clicked on "Your Next Game - The Lottery 5" but apparently I've somehow stumbled into a LBP H4H thread. Strange.  :dunno:

I know I felt dirty posting it.  On the other hand how cool would it be to see how many of the lottery games platinums the spectators manage to get as well?  I didn't buy Razing Storm for the graphics you know  :D

btw: have you hearted me yet?   xD

• Like 1

I'm out of likes again!?! :jaymon:

The hour coming up is where The Lottery technically hits 20 days in.

440 replies and 9,100 views in 20 days; not bad, folks. Not bad at all. ^_^ Would've been quite a bit more had I not been absent for like 4 days.

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 2

I know I felt dirty posting it.  On the other hand how cool would it be to see how many of the lottery games platinums the spectators manage to get as well?  I didn't buy Razing Storm for the graphics you know  :D

btw: have you hearted me yet?   xD

Yep, hearted your profile. I get the trophies in the LBP games mixed up so I can't remember if you need any hearts for your published levels in that game, but just let us know if you do and I'll heart those as well. Good luck on the platinum.

No need to feel dirty btw. Got to get those hearts any way you can.  :)
  • Like 3

Yep, hearted your profile. I get the trophies in the LBP games mixed up so I can't remember if you need any hearts for your published levels in that game, but just let us know if you do and I'll heart those as well. Good luck on the platinum.

No need to feel dirty btw. Got to get those hearts any way you can. :)

I'm thinking of starting LBP2 just because I think I could snag a few hearts right off the get-go in this thread. :ninja::P

EDIT: Just looked at the trophy list and it doesn't seem to have any for needing profile or levels hearted. :( Oh well.

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 3

No worries on the stats. I just enjoy seeing everyone's progress and how much they are liking or even hating their game. Really looking forward to Clawz starting on Razing Storm next week.  :popcorn:

Thanks for calling us spectators and viewers by the way. Much more flattering terms than "Lottery stalkers" or something.  :P

I figured you would've been happy with the Stalker moniker.

I think this is the first season I haven't bought one of the games, but only because I've already done half of them.

Also) Holy craps, I went to bed, then my kids swim meet, got home and had 30 notifications.

• Like 3

Let's celebrate folks. I got my 12th :platinum: trophy an hour ago.

The cursed creatures were easier than the human enemies and chapter 22 was a bit hard but only the last point where you have to beat this guy whos name I forgot. He killed me like 7 or 8 times.

Now I only need three more trophies for 100% which are the two speedruns and the Brutal playthrough. I don't know if I'll do this right away or play something else first. Maybe I'll start Uncharted 2 befor doing the last few trophies. Maybe you guys can suggest a game I could play.

I'm very glad that I took part in this event cause I don't know when I would have started Uncharted otherwise. It's a very good game and I recommend it everyone who hasn't played it.

Have fun with your games and hopefully you get your new platinums.

you only need to do one speed run as long as you turn on the donut Drake skin and have it on for the entirety of your playthrough and you do it within 2.5 hours

• Like 1

The cursed creatures were easier than the human enemies and chapter 22 was a bit hard but only the last point where you have to beat this guy whos name I forgot. He killed me like 7 or 8 times.

Now I only need three more trophies for 100% which are the two speedruns and the Brutal playthrough. I don't know if I'll do this right away or play something else first. Maybe I'll start Uncharted 2 befor doing the last few trophies. Maybe you guys can suggest a game I could play.

I'm very glad that I took part in this event cause I don't know when I would have started Uncharted otherwise. It's a very good game and I recommend it everyone who hasn't played it.

Congratulations  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

I fully recommend you play Uncharted 2, it's my favorite of the series.  Or, if you're looking for a break from Uncharted, you could always join the LBP club ;)

• Like 3

Smashed it!!  Well done Markus.  Careful, this platinum hunting gets addictive  :D  Would love to hear your opinions on the next in the series as well.

Edited by delboy_rules
  • Like 3

you only need to do one speed run as long as you turn on the donut Drake skin and have it on for the entirety of your playthrough and you do it within 2.5 hours

I know that but I have two playthroughs behind me and don't know if I want to do another.

Congratulations  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

I fully recommend you play Uncharted 2, it's my favorite of the series.  Or, if you're looking for a break from Uncharted, you could always join the LBP club ;)

I have LBP 3 so I could join with that. I think it's the only one available on PS4

Smashed it!!  Well done Markus.  Careful, this platinum hunting gets addictive  :D  Would love to hear your opinions on the next in the series as well.

If I start it right away I will update here and we will see if I can platinum that as well during the event.

• Like 3