Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault free on PSN

Hey, if you're creating a PSN BR account to get these games, be careful to not keep the account inactive for too long because it might expire and become unavailable. Couple of years ago Mirror's Edge was free in the PSN, but since this game wasn't available on Brazil catalog at that time I created an US account just to get it. Several months later I tried to log into my US account to download the game and the account was not active anymore, due to inactivity I think.

Maybe would be good to download your digital copies as soon as you can and keep them in your PS3.

I think something else happend there. Since I made an extra american psn account when I bought my ps3 7ish years back, i can still login to that account without troubles and the times i logged in on that account isn't more than 8 times.

Guide:

1. Create an e-mail account. There are many free e-mail services out there, but when there's less and less that let you sign up without some verification over phone or whatever. I usually use THIS site. Quick and easy to sign up a new account.
  2. If you are logged into the PSN store, log out.
  3. Go to the game's page in the PSN store, I recommend using THIS link, so you get the page in English.
  4. Add the game to the cart and check out.
  5. Here you can choose to to sign up a new account. Use the e-mail account you just created. As for the address and post-code, what worked for me was the following.
    1. Address: Av. Vieira Souto 582
    2. City (or whatever it was): Rio de Janeiro
    3. Post-code: 22420-000
    4. (first thing I found on google)
  6. The e-mail verification mail might take a while to be sent, and it is likely because of THIS. You can try to resend. Mine took ten minutes and I tried to resend several times.
  7. Add a new user on your PS3, sign in using this newly created account. Download the game to your PS3 and play it on your primary user (PSN account).

They don't delete PSN accounts.

Guide:

1. Create an e-mail account. There are many free e-mail services out there, but when there's less and less that let you sign up without some verification over phone or whatever. I usually use THIS site. Quick and easy to sign up a new account.
  2. If you are logged into the PSN store, log out.
  3. Go to the game's page in the PSN store, I recommend using THIS link, so you get the page in English.
  4. Add the game to the cart and check out.
  5. Here you can choose to to sign up a new account. Use the e-mail account you just created. As for the address and post-code, what worked for me was the following.
    1. Address: Av. Vieira Souto 582
    2. City (or whatever it was): Rio de Janeiro
    3. Post-code: 22420-000
    4. (first thing I found on google)
  6. The e-mail verification mail might take a while to be sent, and it is likely because of THIS. You can try to resend. Mine took ten minutes and I tried to resend several times.
  7. Add a new user on your PS3, sign in using this newly created account. Download the game to your PS3 and play it on your primary user (PSN account).

You can access the store in English if you make it your language when you sign-up. The PlayStation Store will ask you to change your language but you can still search for the games and download them without having to change your language.

They don't delete PSN accounts.

You can access the store in English if you make it your language when you sign-up. The PlayStation Store will ask you to change your language but you can still search for the games and download them without having to change your language.

If you use the link I gave, the store will be in English. It's just about the URL. If you're signed in to an account, it will change the URL though.

"en-br"

^ English language, Brazil store.

"en-gb"

^ English language, Great Britain store.

"en-us"

^ English language, USA store.

"en-no"

^ English language, Norwegian store.

"ja-jp"

^ Japanese language, Japanese store. (I don't think it's in English).

etc

Edited by MMDE

You'll need a second memory card for your convenience though due to account binding

It's times like these that I wish we could have multiple accounts on the Vita

I'm not jealous or anything..

Just use your US account on Vita and your BR account on PS3.  Your PS3 can have up to 16 accounts on it at one time.

Edited by Matto_lsi

They gave Deadlock free for people who got Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault early on. Can't mind if it was for the endless delays for the Vita version which still ended in a mess. Just download Deadlock. Only one worth playing.

Just use your US account on Vita and your BR account on PS3.  Your PS3 can have up to 16 accounts on it at one time.

How would you do that if the Vita version of the game is in the BR acc? It's actually the opposite, use the BR acc on the Vita and your MAIN acc on PS3, being it US or whatever region. So the only way you're doing this self-boost given you don't have an extra Vita memory card, is wiping away your profile and setting up a new one. Now is it worth it deleting all your game data, or backing it up somewhere (PC, PS3 etc...) just in order to get one single online trophy?

Edited by Nebakk

How would you do that if the Vita version of the game is in the BR acc? It's actually the opposite, use the BR acc on the Vita and your MAIN acc on PS3, being it US or whatever region. So the only way you're doing this self-boost given you don't have an extra Vita memory card, is wiping away your profile and setting up a new one. Now is it worth it deleting all your game data, or backing it up somewhere (PC, PS3 etc...) just in order to get one single online trophy?

My bad, you're right.  I had the US version when I played, and I didn't think about it.  You would need 2 memory cards.  I actually have 2 as I upgraded when I got my Vita (cause the 4GB one it came with was too small), but I've never had a need for it.

Yeah, but that means you gotta own the game on your main (e.g. US) account as well. If you only have the BR version (like me due to this "giveaway") this is not an option. Also, I wouldn't need or dl the BR version if I already owned the game.

Edit: Ok, it's already been discussed :P

Edited by fastflowdaman

Hi.

I downloaded everything and it worked fine. However, after I eliminated the PS3 user I created to download it, the version of Full Frontal Assault on my main user went back to the trial version... Is there any way around this?

Thanks.

Hmm... I don't know if I want to go through the trouble of doing this. I'll have to plug in my ps3 and make a new account, and I'm too lazy :P Also, isn't this a tower defense game? I'm not a big fan of those. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Hi.

I downloaded everything and it worked fine. However, after I eliminated the PS3 user I created to download it, the version of Full Frontal Assault on my main user went back to the trial version... Is there any way around this?

Thanks.

Simply don't do this, that account has to stay on your PS3. As long as you don't remove it, you'll be able to play the game on other accounts.

Edited by alien713