If Sony allowed you to change your username, would you do it?

Aalicia

I wonder though, why can't we change PSN regions/countries? usernames I can sort of get but regions shouldn't be hard.      

Some things that come to mind are that the PSN Store discriminates against region (your wallet currency, and also content/sales/download-history/etc is sometimes exclusive as well as PS Plus regional content problems), and some games (offline and also online) discriminate against region (but probably most important is some games online only work in certain regions).

You would change it to Ron_Jeremey Huh?. Why would you change it to that anyways?

hes the man!! and the name describes the type of person i am .. but not in a literal sense...

I dont really care about my psn id name but i would pay for changing my region

Since there is no psn card for Indonesia

Yeah too bad there is no manual about psn id when first time playing

why not just make an extra account(s) for different regions, so that you can download whatever games you want, and play them on your name?

just dont expect to buy a game from one region, and dlc from another, and expect it to work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm, good question, I mean...I like my psn-id still, which is surprising since I can be quite indecisive with things like this. I wouldn't pay to change my name but I do think......

Dr. Miki-Iki or I.am.Dr.Cat would be cool. 

Edited by miki-iki

You will never be able to change your PSN I D on the ps3 or the ps4 what dont people not understand you should have made an I D you would of liked before making a stupid I D now your stuck with it 

if you werent going to actually READ the first post, why even bother responding? this is merely a 'what if?' thread  :|

• Like 2