Najinceils Extreme Poppin' Giveaway

CrumpetOfDojima

Nice code to get with your Vita! I remember when I got mine it came with a code for a load of indies like Rotating Octopus and Hungry Giraffe :L

Awesome giveaway. I'll enter! Thanks man!

Edited by alt-James
  • Like 1

Awesome giveaway man.  I don't have a Vita, and I don't like Lego games, but this is a very nice thing to do.

Edit:  I'll throw you a like once the giveaway ends so you don't get confused.  :)

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 2

I promise I didn't fall asleep during the grand finale of my first giveaway. I promise!

Anywho, I put every single name into an RNG, and the first name ot come up immediately is the winner.

That person is.. Beeinhollywood.

lIpEjdV.png

I'll PM you your code immediately, as for the rest of you, thank you for entering! This whole giveaway thing if a lot more fun than I had hoped it would be. Maybe I'll do some more in the future.

Edited by Najinceil
  • Like 2

I promise I didn't fall asleep during the grand finale of my first giveaway. I promise!

Anywho, I put every single name into an RNG, and the first name ot come up immediately is the winner.

That person is.. Beeinhollywood.

lIpEjdV.png

I'll PM you your code immediately, as for the rest of you, thank you for entering! This whole giveaway thing if a lot more fun than I had hoped it would be. Maybe I'll do some more in the future.

What, I didn't win? *unlikes the OP* :P

Congrats to beeinhollywood.:)